Ars Magica

djtlite138

Jul 29, 2019
I saw the mod spotlight direwolf20 did of this and thought that it would be nice to have. while i love the machines and tech in the mod packs, i am more akin to a wizard in minecraft. my preferred home design is generally a tower (first map we had after getting ftb saw me getting to the twilight forest in the first 15 minutes and the second day of being there i had set up shop in an appropriated lich tower)

anyways the main point of this thread is to see what the community thinks and whether or not you think it will ever become part of the FTB family.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
It's shiny (meaning a substitute for 'cool' in this instance'), I love it, and I want it. If we can't have it, that's okay, but it still looks really awesome.

Zmaster27

Jul 29, 2019
I personally wouldnt mind seeing it. i think there may already be a thread for this (mod suggestions) however.

Bahnmor

Jul 29, 2019
DW did say the mod authors for this and Thaumcraft were talking to each other. Perhaps we'll be lucky enough to see some linked functionality further down the line.

FrenchKafka

Jul 29, 2019
unfortunately, Ars Magica isn't updated to 1.4.6 yet, so it can't be installed just yet. I tried, it just crashes Minecraft.

djtlite138

Jul 29, 2019
I know its not 1.4.6 yet, im waiting patiently for it and if it isnt added to ftb i will be adding it to my own mod pack.