April News

Feed the Beast

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack News

Our first full challenge map in 5 years, this pack is based on skyfactory 3, with a prebuilt map and a set of timed challenges. Complete the map by yourself, or in a team of 2, 3 or 4 people, upload a video of your run to YouTube or Twitch and then submit the time with the in game form.

You can find a leaderboard of all the verified times here.

skyfactorymap.png
skyfactorysubmit.png

We are looking for people to help verify the videos of people's runs. Sign up here if you are interested.

FTB Beyond

We released our major modpack for Minecraft 1.10 earlier this month. You can find more details about it in our earlier post here. Get it on the Twitch app and the FTB launcher now.

Team Applications

In addition to the challenge pack verifiers mentioned above, we have another opportunity.

Fill out this form if you have experience building maps or modpacks and want to help out on future challenge packs.

If you are a youtuber or streamer and are interested in recording or streaming an episode from the challenge map server along side the developers, fill out this form.

We will be opening applications for beta testers in the coming weeks.

FTB Town Hall

On March 15th, we had a town hall on Twitch to talk about changes to FTB Beyond. You can find a transcript of everything we talked about here.

Twitch App

After Twitch acquired curse last fall, they started working on twitchifying the Curse app. The fully re-branded Twitch Desktop App has now been released, with all the same features, plus a few new ones. All the plans we had for the Curse app have transferred over, including their efforts to bring the app to Linux.

Content Creator

This month's featured content creator is ItsLewdicolo. He streams Mon, Tue, Thu-Sat at 11PM EST.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bryan Parker

I am totally new to modded minecraft... I've watched over 100+ YouTube episodes, bought a brand new state of the art computer (even VR ready), and even purchased a 2nd copy of minecraft just to play it... I've used the console version for about a year now and am totally in love with the sandbox style of play this game has to offer... can someone help this newbe set it up correctly so I don't crash my game? And What is the easiest way

H

HDoGG175

Is there anyway to get canola seeds in this pack? i havent been able to find a way so far and i really like using canola for power gen.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Is there anyway to get canola seeds in this pack? i havent been able to find a way so far and i really like using canola for power gen.

Nobody reads these older threads anymore. This one was for news last April... You'll have better luck on the "General Chat" group under the "Ask A Simple Question" subject, which almost everyone looks at daily. Be sure to mention the pack name and version in your post to avoid being asked to provide that info, as not all packs have the same mods in them. IIRC, Canola is in the Actually Additions mod.