Applied energistics Continuos craft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

martyyp

Jul 29, 2019
well put the pattern in the assembly chamber and then put a chest with an export bus that says the item and tell it to always craft, and have an import bus on the chest as well

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
you can use a level emitter to turn on/off and export bus with a crafting recipe. Set how many you would like to keep in stock and it will always make that many

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
There three options on Export Buses in the corresponding order Move single Items, Move stacks, and then the one your after is Always Craft and there I think another that Craft/single items. It'll empty the network of that item before it's tries to craft it. Always craft will craft as soon as resources are available.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Place down an ME interface. Put a stack of said item in left slots.
Put a wooden pipe with an Iron Autarchic gate on it, put a gold pipe beside the wooden pipe, put an Iron And Gate on the golden pipe, and attach a chest to the gold pipe. Put Red Pipe Wire on both pipes.
Set the Autarchic gate to pulse when it receives a red pipe signal.
Set the Iron And Gate to send a red pipe signal when there is space in the inventory.
Voila!
Restocking.

gusmahler

Jul 29, 2019
How create a system for always craft a item when have resources, like furnaces and torches?

Curious, since cobble is probably the most plentiful material in the game, why would you ever want to automatically craft a furnace when you get 8 cobble?

Siro

Jul 29, 2019
Curious, since cobble is probably the most plentiful material in the game, why would you ever want to automatically craft a furnace when you get 8 cobble?

Perhaps they are making large buildings out of furnaces instead of cobble. Not that I'm advocating building anything out of cobble or furnaces, just that I've known people that have done both.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Perhaps they are making large buildings out of furnaces instead of cobble. Not that I'm advocating building anything out of cobble or furnaces, just that I've known people that have done both.
what about cafting tables for a change? lol.

Saberwulfy

Jul 29, 2019
its a exemple, im creating compost for a fermenter, i have a multifarm for create wheat and 68k of dirt in 16k storage block and i use the biomass for fuel biogas engines and transfomr in bio fuel for bio generators.

How do I shot web?
Get webs with a shear+silk touch put in a deployer and send a redstone signal :p