Applied Energistic Version rv12.a

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Neoxon

Jul 29, 2019
This version allowed u to connect 2 me network with the use of the singularity that u been making with the me condenser. It a new multi block that is so cool :p. Here some info:
A Multi block structure that allows to to connect 2 potentially distant network fragments together. Created by crafting 8 Quantum Field Ring and a Quantum Link Chamber and placing the Quantum Link Chamber in the center, and sourrounding it in the 8 Quantum Field Ring.
Each Network bridge requires power to function, if power is lost connectivity will fail, ( like a dark cable, this will cause network resets as well ).
Power must be supplied using external sources, Power cannot be provided using an ME Power Relay, and it will not be drained from the controller.
Network signal will not propigate though the Quantum Network bridge blocks unless it is powered, this applies even on the same side.
When the quantum network bridge is powered, the various blue lights on the sturucture will turn on, and glow. The Bridge requires 200 units/t ( 40 mj/t, 100 eu/t, 4 kj/t )
To establish a link between to bridges, you must create a pair of Quantum Entangled Singularity one of which will be placed in each side of a particular connection. Each Bridge may only connect to one other bridge.
You might consider renaming your Quantum Entangled Singularity to better identify the connection.

Neoxon

Jul 29, 2019
Here a picture as u can see, u must create the Quantum Entangled Singularity by causing explosion of a singularity next to a ender pearl dust on the ground and put inside the Quantam Network.

Attachments

• 2013-08-03_07.33.50.png
    2013-08-03_07.33.50.png
    220.3 KB · Views: 186

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to connect 3 networks?
you need two or three seperate quantum networks, you cant connect three bridge units together.
connections would be like this: numbers represent networks.
1-2
2-3
1-3.