Anyone good at Mystcraft?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Killer5252

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, So i am wanting a "Flatworld (stable)" Mystcraft age for a huge EU/MJ factory,I have searched everywhere for someone that already made a flatworld And i have no clue what so ever about mystcraft. (I have created a stable Lava world, I just followed " Kingdaddydmac's page set up " and it worked )So if anyone would please create me a flatworld mystcraft age , I would be gladly appriciated. I would like "meadows or plains, villages , always noon, normal sun ,no weather.

Thanks
- killer ^-^

NicoAD

Jul 29, 2019
1.Spawn a Creative Notebook
2.Experiment get used to it
3.???
4.Mystcraft Wizard
5.Join the Magic Side
6.Profit!

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
meadows (you may prefer plains actually to meadows since it is a vanilla biome), single biome, flat, standard lighting, no weather, zero length noon normal sun, east full length normal moon, east full-length normal stars, villages, clear modifiers

Ya should be fine on that.

Killer5252

Jul 29, 2019
meadows (you may prefer plains actually to meadows since it is a vanilla biome), single biome, flat, standard lighting, no weather, zero length noon normal sun, east full length normal moon, east full-length normal stars, villages, clear modifiers

Okay ty, let me try it out and see if it would work :)[DOUBLEPOST=1366424832][/DOUBLEPOST]

I have tryed it but this is what happend, I put every page in order like you told me but this is what happed:

nj3fOZZ.png

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
I just tried:
Plains Single Biome Flat Standard Lighting No Weather Zero-Length Noon Normal Sun Full Length Normal Moon Full Length Normal Stars Villages

And ended up with mining fatigue but everything I requested.

Have no idea how you ended up with green hills though...weird.

reverandraptor

Jul 29, 2019
I find that sometimes you need to create an age a few times to get it stable, even when theres no reason for instability. To make the void age for my server, I had to generate the world 15 times. Im sure I was missing stuff, but with persistance, doing the exact same pages in the exact same order, it ended up working out fine with absoloutely no instability.

Killer5252

Jul 29, 2019
I just tried:
Plains Single Biome Flat Standard Lighting No Weather Zero-Length Noon Normal Sun Full Length Normal Moon Full Length Normal Stars Villages

And ended up with mining fatigue but everything I requested.

Have no idea how you ended up with green hills though...weird.

I just tryed your one " Plains Single Biome Flat Standard Lighting No Weather Zero-Length Noon Normal Sun Full Length Normal Moon Full Length Normal Stars Villages" and it came out the same like the picture :p

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Mystcraft might be a bit buggy, especially if you are using Ultimate. If you know how, exit the Mystcraft world first, then go out of the game and delete the age from your save. This will force Mystcraft to regenerate it the next time you enter, and most cases, it will get it right the second time.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
That guide that the guy posted up there? That's my guide. And it works for the beginners. It tells you exactly how to make age arrangements and what to use to get good ages. Check it out, scroll down to the third post. The third post is where it details good arrangements.

Killer5252

Jul 29, 2019
OMG

vgKbp6X.jpg

B83tmm2.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^NO EFFECTS!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you everone that tryed to help!

Fuzzlewhumper
fergcraft
whizzball1
Iskandar
reverandraptor

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
Just looked at your pictures...

And I too must say ... Wow... A village like right at your spawn pad, a smithy, two silverwood trees ... and everything ya asked for to boot. Heck, probably got diamonds in the chest in the smithy too. :) SCORE!

Killer5252

Jul 29, 2019
Just looked at your pictures...

And I too must say ... Wow... A village like right at your spawn pad, a smithy, two silverwood trees ... and everything ya asked for to boot. Heck, probably got diamonds in the chest in the smithy too. :) SCORE!

D: No diamonds in the smithy chest but 100 blocks from the village there was a borrow with 2 diamonds and 4 Sharpness 5 books xD

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently, my guide should soon be added to the Collected Guides thread, so the need for these threads will be gone. Unless of course someone forgets to use the search feature or the stickies. I'm glad my guide helped. Iskandar I know is very good with Mystcraft also. I was thinking of recruiting him to help with the guide, but, he never said anything.

Killer5252

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently, my guide should soon be added to the Collected Guides thread, so the need for these threads will be gone. Unless of course someone forgets to use the search feature or the stickies. I'm glad my guide helped. Iskandar I know is very good with Mystcraft also. I was thinking of recruiting him to help with the guide, but, he never said anything.

I didnt use your guide alot but Iskandar said" Mystcraft might be a bit buggy, especially if you are using Ultimate. If you know how, exit the Mystcraft world first, then go out of the game and delete the age from your save. This will force Mystcraft to regenerate it the next time you enter, and most cases, it will get it right the second time. " And that got me thinking alot, So i went and delated all the other mystcraft world i have created and apperantly it worked :)