Any Sphax Users?

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
I installed Sphax/FTB Sphax patch, but it seems to be missing the MFR skins. I found the WIP group's, MFR skins and tried installing it in various ways, but cannot seem to get them to load.

Have any of you guys encountered/solved the same problem?

DanneT34

Jul 29, 2019
First off which mod pack are you using? If you are using Ultimate I might be able to help with that

DanneT34

Jul 29, 2019
Are you using the FTB sphax patch from BDcraft? did you get the WIP patch from there to? or possible I should go with first things first... are you installing the MFR patch by opening your "Sphax PureBDCraft 64x MC14.zip" file (or whatever it's called for you) and the MFR patch with a program like 7-zip and dragging the minefactoryreloaded folder from the WIP patch into the powercrystals folder of the Sphax PureBDCraft patch?

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Yeppers. If that's the correct way of doing it, then I'll retry to see if I've done anything wrong. I am sure that's how I did it though, on the last try.

DanneT34

Jul 29, 2019
If it doesn't work you could try to do it on a fresh copy of FTB Sphax patch just to see if it is anything else that is causing the problem. You should also make sure you using the same... resolution? 64x/128x on both just so it isn't a silly mistake like that, I hate it when I sit for hours searching for the problem and it's just a silly mistake like that XD

DanneT34

Jul 29, 2019
I gotta go for a few hours or so but I'll check back as soon as possible to see if you have gotten it to work, if not I'll see what more I can do to help. Also if you find what was wrong please post the fix in case anybody else gets the same problem. Have a nice day, DanneT34 out