Antikas Plays Minecraft (Crash Landing / Agrarian Skies) [HD] [720p]

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
What's New

Hexxit 3 BETA : Minecraft 1.7.10 Modded Survival! #5 | Castle Crashing!
With the rogue-like dungeon behind us, its time to look at some lag fixes and then conquer us a castle (sorta)!

About Me

Hey Everyone,

I started playing Minecraft with my kids, and recording it because they didn't want me to play without them. Fast forward a couple of years and I find myself doing adventure maps, vanilla, modpacks, and other games that cater to my short attention span!

I love to interact with my subscribers so I'm hoping a little promotion here will provide some growth and keep my channel interesting. All my videos are in HD (720p), and I put a lot of effort into editing so the content is fun, and flows well. I publish 2-3 videos per week, and generally have several series running at once.

Gk75K5o.png

Playlists

Contact Info

You can find me here, on youtube, or on the Geekplanet.ca forum.

• Website! http://geekplanet.ca
• Twitter https://twitter.com/geekplanet_ca
• Player.me https://player.me/antikas

Last edited:

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Feed-the-Beast (Mindcrack): Episode 1
We take a tour of our old Feed the Beast map, and the new location I have settled. It's time to get started with some Xycraft tank storage for our new power system.

Minecraft - Feed the Beast (Mindcrack): Episode 2
Time to get our bees set up, and put in a Redpower windmill to power the sorting systems.

Minecraft - Feed the Beast (Mindcrack): Episode 3
We take a mini tour on what I've completed with the honey/biomass system, which leads to a big dilemna with regard to our power system. Suggestions would be appreciated!

Minecraft - Cosmos Server - Episode 1: I'm a dead man.

After missing the Cosmos server Season 2 map launch by a few hours, I login to witness the beginnings of a total zombie apocalypse. We are starting off in UHC mode until the End Dragon and Wither are dead.

Last edited:

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Hexxit: Episode 9
Sicken has another bad idea, and as it turns out I'm still a dummy. Dimensional doors are full of surprises!

I figured I would post content from all the series I am doing, in the off chance it interests someone here. If you haven't tried Hexxit I highly recommend it!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Cosmos Server - Episode 2: Things NOT to do in UHC mode.
Having established ourselves in a dirt cave, Sicken and I make the mistake of trying some caving. You could sort of call this a 'tutorial for the incompetant'.

We are still in UHC mode until the End Dragon and Wither are dead.

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Cosmos Server - Episode 3: We're coming for you, Ender Dragon.
Today, we group and and set out to find the stronghold in hopes of defeating the End Dragon. We are still in UHC mode until the End Dragon and Wither are dead.

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Feed the Beast (Mindcrack): Episode 4
Today we complete our 100% renewable honey based power system, and do some rework on how the buffer will manage the biomass levels. This is a great free alternative to solar energy if you don't mind some added complexity.

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Feed the Beast (Mindcrack): Episode 5
We're killing dragons this week, so today Sicken and I stop derping around (mostly) and suit up to tackle the Mindcrack pack Ender Dragon.

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Hexxit: Episode 10
Rumours of rebellion in the Southern Realms have been brought to our attention. It's time to travel South and test our newly gained negotiation tactics.

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Hexxit: Episode 11
As part of our 'three dragons in three days' special this week, we set out to find the stronghold and see if the Hexxit Ender Dragon is as hard as the rest of the modpack. Sicken forgets to bring arrows, and I realize I'm fireproof.

[/spolier]

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Feed the Beast (Mindcrack): Episode 6
Back from vacation, we take a look at some steam punk detailing and also leave Sicken a nice gift!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Cosmos Server - Episode 4: 'Hidey-hole' Campground
With the dragon dead, we tour some of the recent developments at our campsite and plans for the new base! We are still in UHC mode until the Wither is dead.

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
MOME Showcase - Episode 6 - Twilight Forest 'n Stuff
The MOME Showcase is back, and today we are talking about the awesmazing "Twilight Forest 'n Stuff" event!

MOME Showcase - Episode 7 - Parallel Ends
Hey guys, we are back with another MOME Showcase to talk about the Parallel Ends Event. BIG changes, and all good!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Feed the Beast (Mindcrack): Episode 7
Today we bring the Nether back to life with my infinite lava fab/processing machine. We also get a surprise visitor.

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Feed the Beast (Mindcrack): Episode 8
Having built an Arbosian Kill Chamber, we set out to kill some Withers. Turns out there was a flaw in my build... with catastrophic consequences for Sicken.

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Cosmos Server - Episode 5: Planning the Pirate Fort
Today we look at structural design for the castle ruins that will become our pirate fort. We are still in UHC mode.

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Herobrine's Mansion - Episode 1: The Skeleton King
Allison and I take on Herobrine's Mansion, a map by Hypixel. We set out to save Victor and end up fighting our way through the nearby crypts, facing off against the Skeleton King!

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Feed the Beast (Mindcrack): Episode 9
While touring some advancements we have made in metallurgy, Sicken Corp invades and claims Velorium Petrolium as their own. As a Canadian, I am forced to apologize repeatedly.

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Herobrine's Mansion - Episode 2: Floating Pumpkin Heads AAAaahh!!
Allison and I enter Herobrine's Mansion, making our way through the witches lair and shortly thereafter facing off against a terrible fire weilding mage.

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Hexxit: Episode 12
We show off our solution to the nerfing of Enchanting Plus, and scout the North for settlements. In an effort to replenish our TNT supply we test our negotiation skills against a small fleet of pirate ships.

Antikas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft - Cosmos UHC - Episode 1: Uh oh, I've spawned at spawn!
I was introduced to UHC this weekend, and it was a ton of fun! Thanks to Tom for all his hard work setting up the server!