Anti-rapier

nobutty

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have anyone have idea how to protect against someone with a rapier?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have anyone have idea how to protect against someone with a rapier?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

kill them before they kill you?
perhaps have thorns on your armor?
more health so they don't kill you right away, giving you more time to kill them?
ranged weapons?

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
My friends who have rapiers can barely touch me and I use the Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI armor. Bedrock armor from Rotary Craft should also protect you, since the main idea behind it is its unbreakability due to being made of, well, bedrock.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
TiCo Battlesign (it is the one with great knock back capability, right), made out of paper parts, with both additional modifier upgrades and put as much piston upgrades as humanely possible.
Do a home run batting on whomever approaches you with hostile intent.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
TiCo Battlesign (it is the one with great knock back capability, right), made out of paper parts, with both additional modifier upgrades and put as much piston upgrades as humanely possible.
Do a home run batting on whomever approaches you with hostile intent.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
No idea if the battle sign had it before the changes made to it, or even if it has great knockback now, but the battlesign has some good uses for this idea; first off, it now has "writable I" as a native ability, so making it with full paper would result in 3 extra slots for upgrades(plus those two extra).

IIRC the Hammer would has great knockback, and the battle axe has decent knockback.

Honestly, though, a vampiric poppet linked to a iron golem and decent armor is more then enough to survive a solo fight against the Huntsman from Witchery, so really, a jerk with a rapier is even less of a threat if you do this.

Reactions: PierceSG

elenoire

Jul 29, 2019
ars magica2 spell, cont:damage + aoe + disarm, make sure you don't hold anything when using those though.