Another ModJam already?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Really?
Apparently, RebelKeithy and ShadowClaimer registered as Team Metallurgy, so that implies that there is going to be yet another ModJam this year.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Cyool is my odd occasional way of saying cool, but it doesn't sound right on text, so I use kewl.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
If by good you mean making a wooden pick requires iridium, which will now require (dramatic pause) You guessed it! Iridium!
Anyways, please don't turn into a gregtech flamewar.

staresplz.png

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
Anyways, please don't turn into a gregtech flamewar.
I think that was all you.

Despite the frustrating hatred of the masses, I love Gregtech. Even though I'll probably never get that far into his tech tree, even just the illusion of an end-game that I haven't reached yet is awesome. Plus, I love that he makes solar panels more expensive and things like the plate bending machine or industrial centrifuges/electrolysers are cool too.
And if you DO hate it, it takes exactly three clicks to remove it (edit mod pack, click on gregtech, remove mod from pack). You can even edit stuff in the configs.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
I think that was all you.

Despite the frustrating hatred of the masses, I love Gregtech. Even though I'll probably never get that far into his tech tree, even just the illusion of an end-game that I haven't reached yet is awesome. Plus, I love that he makes solar panels more expensive and things like the plate bending machine or industrial centrifuges/electrolysers are cool too.
And if you DO hate it, it takes exactly three clicks to remove it (edit mod pack, click on gregtech, remove mod from pack). You can even edit stuff in the configs.

staresplz.png

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
The cool thing is that we will get more cool mods that are incredibly fun and not very complicated...