another mod idea from my mind instant food home.

buzyb77

Jul 29, 2019
Ok here is the idea you live inside the growables in Minecraft

Recipe

Seed of plant type (pumpkin,Mellon,etc), bed,door(iron or wood) ,6 glass, 8 torches, 9 bones. Makes 1 instant plant house.

Yes they stack if same type of house.

To grow house place on ground place in interface inside 1 redstone torch. And pop instant house.

Also could be useful when exploring with potato or carrot house or for when people hop on server and beg for a house. Spawn one of these in their inventory and when they place house maybe it has a sign with their name on it.

Also could be useful if you wanted to grow a story book village. Put in leather boots and you could be a little old Minecrafter that lived in a shoe. Or be like humpty and live in an egg.

Just a mod thought if it exits in this form or a better one great if not and you want to code it go right ahead I can't code.

adib

Jul 29, 2019
buzyb77 said:
Ok here is the idea you live inside the growables in Minecraft

Recipe

Seed of plant type (pumpkin,Mellon,etc), bed,door(iron or wood) ,6 glass, 8 torches, 9 bones. Makes 1 instant plant house.

Yes they stack if same type of house.

To grow house place on ground place in interface inside 1 redstone torch. And pop instant house.

Also could be useful when exploring with potato or carrot house or for when people hop on server and beg for a house. Spawn one of these in their inventory and when they place house maybe it has a sign with their name on it.

Also could be useful if you wanted to grow a story book village. Put in leather boots and you could be a little old Minecrafter that lived in a shoe. Or be like humpty and live in an egg.

Just a mod thought if it exits in this form or a better one great if not and you want to code it go right ahead I can't code.
nah there are enough instant house mods already.