Another annoying help message :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jemima20

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,

As the title suggests, I'm failing at installing FTB! I've followed the instructions on the YouTube post (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax8I_kMwqWI&feature=plcp) and tried both doing it with and without MultiMC. With MultiMC gets me furthest, and it leaves me with an error message of:

\Desktop" MultiMCLauncher "C:\Users\Mark\Desktop\instances\FTB\.minecraft" "Jemima20" -150308987266237572
Loading jars...
Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/Mark/Desktop/instances/FTB/.minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/Mark/Desktop/instances/FTB/.minecraft/bin/lwjgl.jar
Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/Mark/Desktop/instances/FTB/.minecraft/bin/lwjgl_util.jar
Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/Mark/Desktop/instances/FTB/.minecraft/bin/jinput.jar
Loading natives...
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.VerifyError: (class: net/minecraft/client/Minecraft, method: x signature: ()V) catch_type not a subclass of Throwable
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)
at MultiMCLauncher.main(MultiMCLauncher.java:61)
Instance exited with code: 1
Crash detected!

Are there any people out there who can help? Sorry for being such a pain and failing at following the simplest of instructions!

Cheers

jemima20

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anyone who can help? I've been watching YouTube playthroughs of FTB and would love to try it myself, so any help at all would be hugely appreciated! Thanks in advance :)

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
Better then deleting, post how you fixed, so that others who need help someday with the same thing can find the solution there?

Status
Not open for further replies.