Ampz and IC2

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
Ampz, totally not just retitled voltz, (Not what i'm here to talk about but whatever)

Has some pretty neat stuff, But i want to do some things IC2 style, Will powerconverters work to deal with power between the two? (And what version of ampz is n 1.4.7?)
because i put power converters itno ampz and no producers or consumers showed up, Can IC2 even be installed to that pack? (I havent seen 1.5.2 IC2 :c)

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure about the power converters. You can get IC2 beta for 1.5.2 here. It is not wanting to let me connect so I'm not sure what the latest version is. If this does not connect for you as well you can also get it from the 1.5.2 beta packs.

Edit: The IC2 download seems to have been down for several days. Check this thread. Hope it comes back up or we can get some official word about this.

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure about the power converters. You can get IC2 beta for 1.5.2 here. It is not wanting to let me connect so I'm not sure what the latest version is. If this does not connect for you as well you can also get it from the 1.5.2 beta packs.

Edit: The IC2 download seems to have been down for several days. Check this thread. Hope it comes back up or we can get some official word about this.

Is there just a version of ampz that's 1.4.7? On another note when i put universal converters in, No UE converter shows up