Aluminium Ingot's?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Mongoosem

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I can't seem to smelt aluminium dust, can someone clue me in? I've tried every way I can. :S

ItharianEngineering

Jul 29, 2019
Requires an industrial blast furnace or the railcraft blast furnace to smelt. Normal smelting doesn't work. You are using the gregtech aluminum dust and not the ore-ish one from Xycraft right?

Mongoosem

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried the industrial blast furnace but nothing happen's, it has enough power, it just wont do anything, It doe'nt even flicker.As for the normal blast furnace I can't get the slime's, it's driving me insane! :mad:[DOUBLEPOST=1357340593][/DOUBLEPOST]And yeah, I'm using Aluminium dust from Gregtech.

ItharianEngineering

Jul 29, 2019
Does your industrial blast furnace have at least 1700 heat capacity? easiest way is with lava in the center of the structure + a few advanced casings.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
An Industrial Blast Furnace is made out of Standard/Advanced/Reinforced Machine Casing with an Industrial Blast Furnace machine on the bottom front centre layer and powered by 128 EU/t