Open Server AGSkies[2.1.2] Open|Auto|24/7|Parties

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TooManyOreos

Jul 29, 2019
WJ0x2Rm.png
INFO______________________
Welcome to the AGSkies server post! Thank you for taking the time to read our post. AGSkies is a new server hosting the Agrarian Skies Modpack. We are providing a lag free environment for anyone to enjoy with their friends or by themselves. Just hop onto our server and check it out!

As the sole survivor of the cataclysm you must rebuild and repopulate the planet. You must create your resources out of nothing. Quests from the creator will guide you on your journey and reward you as you progress singly or in teams.

IP:
agskies.com
Modpack: Agrarian Skies
Version: 2.1.2

RULES_____________________
1. No Advertising
2. No Griefing
3. No Spamming
4. Keep Swearing and Caps to a minimum
5. Respect Everyone

EXTRA______________________
On our server you start out with 5 lives. You need to remember that this is hardcore minecraft and it is not going to be easy. We want you to enjoy our server but we don't want you to be worry about being banned as soon as you lose all you lives. If you die we have a way for you to request an unban and to get your island reset. For more info visit our website http://agskies.enjin.com/.

We have some cool features on our server. We are using a plugin that makes everything fully automatic when it comes to creating your island. When you join simply type /is and you will be presented with an ingame gui with items that will allow you to make your island. There is also a party system in this plugin that allows you to invite your friends to join you and build on your island. Just remember if you want to share quests and rewards with your friends you will also need to invite them to a party via the quest book.

Our server staff is here to provide you with the best gameplay while keeping the spam/abuse down in chat. If you have any issues please contact a member of our staff team and we will get everything sorted out. If you have an issue with a staff member or feel you have been wronged by a staff member then message the owner and we will look into it.

Last edited:

r3vy

Jul 29, 2019
It seems that /is isn't working properly.
I tried to go to the website, and after making an Enjin account, it says I dont have access to the forums as well.

When I try to make an island with /is, it asks to click the book, but the book just keep going back to previous inventory and clicking does nothing to it.

TooManyOreos

Jul 29, 2019
It seems that /is isn't working properly.
I tried to go to the website, and after making an Enjin account, it says I dont have access to the forums as well.

When I try to make an island with /is, it asks to click the book, but the book just keep going back to previous inventory and clicking does nothing to it.
Alright I will look at this and reply when I get it sorted out

TooManyOreos

Jul 29, 2019
Alright this bug is fixed guys sorry for that. If you find any more issues post them here or on our website and I will jump on them as soon as I can

Digdug

Jul 29, 2019

I had the same problem. It looks like we're the two people who joined who don't have profile pictures yet and don't have access.

TooManyOreos

Jul 29, 2019
Alright the website issue should be fixed now, please inform if it still doesn't work for either of you

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Not a fan of enjin, so will post here the same issue that enofive has I have encountered, bound sword flashes for a second then disappears I have done the ritual 11 times, test every possible reason, even moved the binding ritual to a new chunk just in case, I have done this ritual on other servers & have not encountered this problem before, it is not a mod or pack issue as far as I can see its a server issue alone, the flash & then removed from game normally is indicative of a banned item, I will keep an eye on evofives post a day old & still no reply, for any one that does not know the bound wep is required for quest hand-in & for items to progress altar, bound armor, & others.