Agrarian skies too much lags

Fukachu

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i have my map of AG and i have lag can anyone help me with that? i can move but when i enter in the machine or in the system i dont see the items or i have to wait 1 min to see them plz i am crazy i want end this map

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
Um, I need a bit more info on this, did you just start, have you progressed quite far, how good is your computer (Not "good", the actual spec, ram, processor speed, the likes), and your ftb java parameters and ram settings.

Fukachu

Jul 29, 2019
Um, I need a bit more info on this, did you just start, have you progressed quite far, how good is your computer (Not "good", the actual spec, ram, processor speed, the likes), and your ftb java parameters and ram settings.

Firts Question: I have progress a lot if u want i can take picture and shows to u,
Second Question: My PC have 16Gb ram (8gb to minecraft), Fx4 Black Edition processor, Vga AMD HD6670
Third Question: Ftb Parameters
There u go bro anything else?
Plz help me i want end this map

Attachments

• Ftb para.jpg
    Ftb para.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 125

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I still need a bit more, but one of the issues I see immediately is that you are using way to much ram. Believe it or not, allocating to much can actually lower you performance, as java tries to expand to fit in the space. You should be fine with only 2 gigs, which will also free up more space to let your computer run. I want to know about your power source, as using lava tends to increase lag, but if you wire the lava directly into an AE setup it will take out pretty much all of it. Lastly, if you click the advanced options button in the java settings, and paste in this code into "Additional Java Parameters", it greatly increase the power you get from those two gigs. But you WILL have to bring down your ram to exactly two gigs. Here is the code to paste in:

Edit: When I put in the code, it added lots of smiley faces, so I will put it in a notepad file that is attached.

Good Luck!
-Kel

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
Here is the code in a text document.

Attachments

• Java Code.txt
    386 bytes · Views: 149

Fukachu

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I still need a bit more, but one of the issues I see immediately is that you are using way to much ram. Believe it or not, allocating to much can actually lower you performance, as java tries to expand to fit in the space. You should be fine with only 2 gigs, which will also free up more space to let your computer run. I want to know about your power source, as using lava tends to increase lag, but if you wire the lava directly into an AE setup it will take out pretty much all of it. Lastly, if you click the advanced options button in the java settings, and paste in this code into "Additional Java Parameters", it greatly increase the power you get from those two gigs. But you WILL have to bring down your ram to exactly two gigs. Here is the code to paste in:

Edit: When I put in the code, it added lots of smiley faces, so I will put it in a notepad file that is attached.

Good Luck!
-Kel
Thank you so much bro i will do all of this and test my world also i will change my power source and all of that change let my try all and i will tell u later thanks againt