Agrarian skies: server & chunkloading, or online-progress only?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
Heya!

Im having a lot of fun with this map, but peeking into the future quests i noticed there are a lot of "gather 100000 of this rather simple item".

They seem to be timesinks mostly, so im wondering if people host their maps on a server and enable chunkloading, or if most play it in SSP and just endure the waiting time?

If so, what do you do in the mean time?

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
It's not that hard to set up several QDS systems in Agrarian Skies. For example, you can craft a few QDS blocks and have two "assigned" to your tree farm. One for the Oak Logs and one for the sludge. While that is running, you could set up some for your cow farm. One to collect the $#!7* from the cattle with the sue of the sewerage system, one to gather the milk with the use of of the Rancher. Then set up a "breeder" to filter out gout calves and when grown use the slaughter to, er... slaughter them outputting both liquid meat and mob essence to two more QDS blocks. While those are being completed, you can go do something else while you're filling six quests at once.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I'm probably gonna AFK for a lot of it. I do for my normal worlds, and AS is conducive to uber grind so...