Agrarian Skies problem...

Indalor1

Jul 29, 2019
I went into the nether and died, now when I respawn in the overworld it isn't over the island. Is there any way to fix this before i run out of lives?

I've had this bug before but in a normal game it's just an annoyance. In a Skyblock type game it's a game ender. Not a game changer but ENDER!

Help?

Indalor1

Jul 29, 2019
Ok tried that on a new game to test it and it didn't work. Just type "/gamemode c" right?

Heh going to test any fixes or helps in a safe setting before trying it in main game because frankly I spent almost 2 weeks getting to this point and don't want to lose it all to a darn bug in the game.[DOUBLEPOST=1397970917][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, got it. thanks. I typed it wrong.

Now, is there any way to fix this bug without losing everything so it doesn't happen again?

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Build a platform at the spawn point to your island so you can run back unless you really didn't sleep in a bed.

Alexander Pustinger

Jul 29, 2019
Please don't post in ALL CAPS, thanks.
TEDYHERE OMG[DOUBLEPOST=1398295768][/DOUBLEPOST]COULD YOU HELP ME WITH THE PROBLEM I JUST POSTED

Last edited:

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
More caps please...

/jspawn resets your spawn point to the original spawn point. And only works on Agrarian Skies

Reactions: Wagon153

bhblacky

Jul 29, 2019
uff, glad i made a backup before updating.. my world got resetted.. so i directly fell into the void, lost all my stuff

bhblacky

Jul 29, 2019
there is no help, if there is no backup created before updating.

updating steps are always.
- backup
- update

i assume you are using creeperhost? if yes, simple start the manually backup with one click.

as the world gets reset.
just rename the world created from the update
and upload your old one ( "world" folder via ftp)

enjoy it.

there is just sap now in barrels instead of witch water, witch water stored in tanks are not affected.