Agrarian Skies On Land?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Can anyone help me understand how to play Agrarian Skies but not skyblock?
First of all, wrong place. Second of all, to stop void generation, go into the config folder and find the crowley skyblock cfg file. At the bottom of that file, there are void generation options. Simply change the overworld and end options to be false and they will generate normally.

Moiist_ring

Jul 29, 2019
First of all, wrong place. Second of all, to stop void generation, go into the config folder and find the crowley skyblock cfg file. At the bottom of that file, there are void generation options. Simply change the overworld and end options to be false and they will generate normally.
Sorry about the wrong place, thanks though! It worked! :)

Reactions: RealSketch

Solo1

Jul 29, 2019
Hallo.
Sorry but it dont work. I changed true to false, but if i generate a new World, theres only void on the map. What can i do?

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Hallo.
Sorry but it dont work. I changed true to false, but if i generate a new World, theres only void on the map. What can i do?
its in the YUNOMAKEGOODMAP or something but its overide vanilla or natural generation = false

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
its in the YUNOMAKEGOODMAP or something but its overide vanilla or natural generation = false
That mod isn't installed. The void world is courtesy of Ex Nihilo. You can go into the crowley skyblock config to edit world generation options. The block you're looking for is at the bottom:
Code:
####################
# void generation options
####################

"void generation options" {
    B:end=true
    B:nether=false
    B:nether_fortresses_allowed=false
    B:overworld=true
}

End Nether, and overworld are true if void generation is enabled, and false if it just uses regular generation. The fortresses option is just for void nether. If the nether void option isn't enabled, that line does nothing.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
That mod isn't installed. The void world is courtesy of Ex Nihilo. You can go into the crowley skyblock config to edit world generation options. The block you're looking for is at the bottom:
Code:
####################
# void generation options
####################

"void generation options" {
    B:end=true
    B:nether=false
    B:nether_fortresses_allowed=false
    B:overworld=true
}

End Nether, and overworld are true if void generation is enabled, and false if it just uses regular generation. The fortresses option is just for void nether. If the nether void option isn't enabled, that line does nothing.
yeah I was thinking of sky factory, wrong launcher

Solo1

Jul 29, 2019
@goreae

I did it so, but it didnt work. If i create a new world, there is always void. I have all on "false".