Agrarian Skies ME Crafting issues?

Indalor1

Jul 29, 2019
Yesterday everything was working fine. Today I logged into my single player game and everything seemed fine until I tried to craft something in my ME Crafting Terminal. Everything is still there and it works just fine in all other ways but it is not registering any of the patterns in the Molecular Assembler Chamber. The Chamber is still connected and the ME Controller is showing the entire chamber is still in the system and drawing power. But none of the patterns in the chamber are showing up in the Crafting Terminal!

Any ideas why?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Yesterday everything was working fine. Today I logged into my single player game and everything seemed fine until I tried to craft something in my ME Crafting Terminal. Everything is still there and it works just fine in all other ways but it is not registering any of the patterns in the Molecular Assembler Chamber. The Chamber is still connected and the ME Controller is showing the entire chamber is still in the system and drawing power. But none of the patterns in the chamber are showing up in the Crafting Terminal!

Any ideas why?
Click the little icon in the terminal that toggles between showing "stored", "stored and craftable" and "craftable" items until it shows what you want. You probably clicked it to show only stored items.