Agrarian Skies: Crashing

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Websurfer29

Jul 29, 2019
This is my first post and I am not sure where the right place to put this thread is so I'm gonna put it here. After downloading the files for Agrarian Skies and the modpack starting to load, meanwhile the console is blurbing out lots of stuff, the game closes itself as if nothing actually happened. I have tried to open the program again and somethime it will show the "mojang" screen then, crash. I have also tried to update my Java to 64 bit, but I might not know how to do that correctly. If anyone could help me I would be greatful. I am on a Windows with Windows 7.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Crash log thank you.

E: Paste the contents of the crash log to pastebin.com and then link the paste here.

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
1. the crashlog will help a lot.
2. If you are running the modpack directly, not using the FTB launcher (I do the same) then you will need, for larger packs (such as AgS) to amend the Java command line in the launcher to allocate more heap: "-Xmx2G". If the error makes specific reference to permgen, then add "-XX:MaxPermSize=128M"

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Well that's all we need.

Your antivirus is "keeping" a file open.

E: or you have it open somewhere else, but usually it's the antivir that is at fault.

Last edited:

Websurfer29

Jul 29, 2019
How can I fix this problem up, Right now I'm using Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security and I do not know how to change it.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
How can I fix this problem up, Right now I'm using Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security and I do not know how to change it.
There's an easy way to test if it's the antivir that is at fault: just disable it and try launching.

I forgot what's the name of the function that practically just scans the file "on the go", but I guess there's some kinda whitelist somewhere in the settings of the antivir, so go look for dat.

john1343

Jul 29, 2019
There's an easy way to test if it's the antivir that is at fault: just disable it and try launching.

I forgot what's the name of the function that practically just scans the file "on the go", but I guess there's some kinda whitelist somewhere in the settings of the antivir, so go look for dat.
i have the same thing but im on a mac is there a way i can fix mine cause i dont have any antivirus stuff plz help

T

TabascoCat

Hello? I just got agrarian, and when I try to play it, it either fails to open, saying that it ran out of memory, or it loads up and just closes after a minute. What can I do to fix it, if possible.