Agrarian Skies - Builder's Wand problem

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

UnderscoreH

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys.

been having a problem with my builders wand. its not working. Has it been disabled somehow? Has the configs changed? i just spent 8 diamonds on something that will not work? Just wondering if anyone else has that problem.

UnderscoreH

Jul 29, 2019
would anyone know if there is a config or something? or is it just builders wands will forever not work in my world?

Oxgon

Jul 29, 2019
My builder wand is not work also. It shows the white boxes where it should be building, but when you click nothing is places.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Mine works fine with right-clicking. If you're shifting to not fall off an edge I think that is a modifier for the wand too, but still works.

Oxgon

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah it's not working, checked the config also. I've used the builder wand extensively so I know i'm not doing anything wrong. With all the building i'm doing on this map it sure would be helpful.

calypants

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys.

been having a problem with my builders wand. its not working. Has it been disabled somehow? Has the configs changed? i just spent 8 diamonds on something that will not work? Just wondering if anyone else has that problem.

I had this same problem a couple of updates ago. I dont know what the deal was, but i switched to a creative world and messed around and it worked. I went back to my world, deleted the wand, and gave myself a new one and it worked perfectly. I dont know.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like the ids between the normal version and the creative version might have gotten flipped in an update.

Oxgon

Jul 29, 2019
OK so I went to the flat platform world and in creative tested the wands and both worked.

I went back to my world 'home sweet home J' and it wasn't working. I went back to my world and noticed I was in adventure mode and the wand did not work.

Put the game to survival and it's working.

Thanks Calypants for mentioning that which led me to try different game modes.

TLDR; Wand doesn't work in Adventure mode, must be in survival.

Reactions: jikuja

UnderscoreH

Jul 29, 2019
yeah that was the reason why my wand was not working. I was in adventure mode. Thanks for all the reply's and help guys appreciate it.