(Agrarian Skies) A Hard Start- Sky Block

Teddy Bear

Jul 29, 2019
These are very simple maps, i used Jadedcat's Platform map to have the Thuamcraft Aura Nodes well placed around the area.On this map you start on top of a tree, that is on top of one dirt block and a chest. In the chest is 8 flint, 1 torch and the starter books. I suggest getting the torch ASAP, this will allow your trees to grow at night.
In order to survive on this map, you will need to be very cautious on what you build first. My advice, to make a Sifter from mariculter ASAP(my first tree after i got a silk worm, i made into a silk tree), this will allow you to get bugs from saplings as a temporary food source. Good luck. Be warned this is not an easy start and will make you pull out your hair.
I named the map Ex Nihilo because thats the mod that makes it all possible, Not to mention Ex Nihilo mean ' Out of Nothing'

Here is a download with both survival and hardcore versions: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ev9etolmfh7yifl/Ex_Nihilo-Skyblock_maps.zip

8U412HB.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Poiasdope

Teddy Bear

Jul 29, 2019
its a bit of a rough start, but if you do it correctly, you will survive, i suggest you get a mariculture sifter as soon as you get a silk worm(bugs from saplings), its the only way i survived.