Whitelist Server AGG - FTB Unleashed v1.1.7 - Whitelist - No PVP - Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JohnJohn1983

Jul 29, 2019
Absurd Gaming Guild
FTB Unleashed Server
About us and server :
Hi all, I wasn't sure if I was ment to post this anywhere else as it's a private server I run for my Guild which is a close bunch of gaming friends mainly from the EU so it's not a group where a few people may not know some other people in the group. We are all a close group and trust each other.

Some of my guys don't play as much anymore and I've only just got into Survival as I've been admin too much on other servers so this is why I'm keeping this one private with trusted friends. I'm posting this to offer a few people into our server who are mature, friendly and would get on well with a close, friendly group of gamers who are male and female and age's range from 18-42.

I fund this server out of my own pocket and is hosted from the EU so connection is great for people within the EU. I will warn you now tho, because it's private I'm going to be very picky on who I let in (past experience's), sorry.

So Basically if you are under 21 please don't waste you're time applying.

Server is the Basic FTB Unleashed with a few bukkit pluggins such as world guard and world edit etc. No one has to worry about being killed or have their creations messed up. So if you would like to make some good gaming friends aswell as a safe, fun and friendly FTB unleashed server and are over 21 please apply below. I will PM those who I pick to invite in. Id only reply in this thread if someone has questions about myself, the server or the guild.

I don't mean to be picky with choosing players but I've been running minecraft servers for many years and want to keep things simple so I can enjoy the game myself for a change :)

Please reply if you are interested with the answers to the template below:

IGN:
WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN:
AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD:

No experience needed as everyone is friendly to help new players out as we was all new to this game once lol.

Thanks for reading my post and I'm sorry if you're under 21 and interested.

Have a nice day and evening.

Remember any questions please feel free to ask.

FlipStyle

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm only 19 so not sure if you'll consider me, but I've been looking for a good, small community to play Feed The Beast with. I love the modpack but have gotten bored with playing in single player. I've tried big mainstream servers but its not much different to playing alone (other than laggy connections and banned items). Anyway that's why I would like to join, your setup sounds exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for. I have been playing Minecraft for about 2 1/2 years now (approx) and I've been playing with the Direwolf20 FTB pack since it was released for 1.4.6 (about a year ago ish).

Anyway my in game name is FlipStyle01 and I'm from the UK. I'd be happy to talk over a voice chat and would like to meet some new people.

I'd like to add I know what its like to host a server (joint hosted and admined with a friend) so I can see what you mean about wanting to play yourself and not have to "babysit" players.

Thanks for reading :)

Galtor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Galtor
Why: had my own privite server for friends but i got lonely ...
friends my age tends to multiply them selfe and never have time to play ;)

Just one question?
What happens if some one greif´s your base ?

JohnJohn1983

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Galtor
Why: had my own privite server for friends but i got lonely ...
friends my age tends to multiply them selfe and never have time to play ;)

Just one question?
What happens if some one greif´s your base ?

Hi Galtor, Ive run a close gaming community since 2007, its like a group of gaming friends who are pretty close. Since having my FTB server private which was in 2012 Ive had no issues with greif because we all know each other, respect each other and get on great so no one worries about greif.

Id send you a PM also about joining the server.

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Le_Joueur
WHERE ARE YOU FROM: MNUSA
WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN: I'm a quiet artist looking for a place to settle down and build some wonders; I'd like a nice, yet high-trafficked area to get some genuine feedback. Do you have what I'm looking for?
AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD: My two teenage offspring only like playing vanilla. I like playing with mods and the challenge of building legit.

My Question: Is Biomes O'Plenty turned on?

superblahman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Alexthekid3000
WHERE ARE YOU FROM: New Zealand
WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN: I would like to join because I would like some good mature conversations as I build and create things. Mine lots, and help others also.
AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD: I like modded Minecraft a lot more, it gets the creative juices flowing.

I would also like to know if Biomes O'Plenty are on?

Paperclip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tonymarcio
WHERE ARE YOU FROM: Ireland
WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN: I want to play on a server with a small friendly community where everyone knows each other and a server where I won't be afraid of griefers
AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD: I hope you reply quickly!

Mads Sjøbeck

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mads714
WHERE ARE YOU FROM: Denmark
WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN: I wanna start playing ftb again get to know people. mayby stream or record a little bit
AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD:;)

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FinishIgor
WHERE ARE YOU FROM: Sweden, Stockholm
WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN: From your description i get interested of your way to pick certain players, wich make me feel that this is serious. My friends started to study and don't have time for minecraft so i shut down my own server and looking for other people to play with.
AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD: Humoristic guy thats not afraid to learn new people, abit creative and having a hand for people who needs help.

My questions:
Where in EU is the server hosted?
And like the other people asked, is Biomes O'Plenty enable?

JohnJohn1983

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys. Ive added afew people so far. Just need to work out who it active otherwise id give the slots to someone else but because theres afew of you who have applied id get the guys and girls already on server to help me decide who to inviting in if there ends up being slots available as its everyone new players will game with not just me.

Please bear with me as I also work full time, I'm writing this parked up in my fedex van while working and get very little time in weekday evenings and yes people do still get their packages on time lol.

And sorry, biomes o plenty is turned off.

JohnJohn1983

Jul 29, 2019
Just started upgrading server to monster. Still tryiny to find bukkitforge for 1.6.4 or mcpc for monster but no luck at the moment. Once all sorted and settled id start a body count to see ifthere is room for more players. Anyone with links to get bukkit plugins working for monster please share :)
Have a nice day all.

A

aminemo12

I still dont know if the server is still online but i will give it a try and make time to play some Mincraft FTB unleashed.

reason: bored of getting lags and servers that shutdown real quick... :/

and also im not familiar with that modpak but i have played-- voltz -- DW20 -- Attack of the B- team -- tekkit legends -- tekkit clasic -- tekkit lite --

now i want to try ftb unleached because its more chalenging

sorry for my bad grammar my english is pretty good (talking) but writing is a bit of a chalange im from belgium.

wel if you read this please reply as soon as posible because i realy like to join a whitlisted server

--thanks

greetings aminsky™