AE2 Proccessor Crafting not working

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I want t osetup a easy auto Processor crafting. I found this link on Reddit:

And I decided to go the AE2 only version: http://imgur.com/a/2o8PC

I setup everything as told. Or at least I belive this. But it is not working.
The base materials are not getting exported to the inscribers.

Sure I could go and use one of the other methods. But they seems more complex and spacewasting. This one realy is compact.
I noticed that the interface(Part) facing the Interface(block) is blank. So maybe there I got something wrong.
I acctualy do not understand what the interface(Part) is for or how its working in AE2. I¨m kind of new to AE2. But hold AE rabbit.

Lets see if you can help me :)

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Detailed screenshots would help, not sure how we are supposed to spot what you did wrong without seeing it?

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
You are right. Here we go:

Front view
upload_2015-2-19_21-0-36.png

Backside:
upload_2015-2-19_21-2-16.png

The interface thats facing the interface. And I do not undestrand what for:
upload_2015-2-19_21-3-56.png

If you need a foto of each filter I will do it. But I checked them 3 times I think the error will be a other one.

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
Yes.
The one facing to the interface has no config at all.
The one for the silicon input is put ok.
and the circuit one too.

I found that the Export Bus to the interface acctualy have to have the final proccesor in a filter.
But still not working. The Not on demand version with a import bus on a chest instead of the interface on interface is working fine.

Also here a screenshot on how the interface(part) on the interface(block) is looking. I think something is wrong here and because of this he is nor requesting the materials
upload_2015-2-19_22-58-31.png

Last edited:

TurnedSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
The multipart interface(the very thin one) is actually a interface terminal as it says it WAILA, change it to a actual interface(put a normal block interface into a crafting grid alone and it will make one of these) and there's your problem fixed :)

Reactions: Dentvar

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
The multipart interface(the very thin one) is actually a interface terminal as it says it WAILA, change it to a actual interface(put a normal block interface into a crafting grid alone and it will make one of these) and there's your problem fixed :)

Ok I will try it as soon as I get home. Thx :)