Advtech's FTB Streaming

AdvtechShadow

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys,

I am what you call an every now and then streamer. If I have more people to stream with, I'll gladly start a series. I have my own server that we can use to stream on. It uses Direwolf20's pack.

You can watch me either at twitch.tv/advtech or http://madpcgaming.com/?page_id=28

djfluffy_vs_joe

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,

i made a Direwolf20 1.6.4 server and i only allow close personal friends and people that 18 years or older and are streamers or youtubers.

because i hope i can trust anyone there are no restrictions no banned mods or items.

you may also use our Team speak channel. and i can even give you your own permanent channel where you are the boss.

i don't do donations or stuff so it's all free

i just wan't to build a nice youtube/twitch community and hope to meet interesting minecrafters.

Last edited:

AdvtechShadow

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,

i made a Direwolf20 1.6.4 server and i only allow close personal friends and people that 18 years or older and are streamers or youtubers.

because i hope i can trust anyone there are no restrictions no banned mods or items.

you may also use our Team speak channel. and i can even give you your own permanent channel where you are the boss.

i don't do donations or stuff so it's all free

i just wan't to build a nice youtube/twitch community and hope to meet interesting minecrafters.
I would consider it for sure. Thanks for contacting me.

lurch92

Jul 29, 2019
I am on fluffys server it is reliable has not crashed yet and I am also looking of people to stream with there is a ts server for the mc server join us for a chat if u decide to use this server and stream with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk