Open Server ADVENTURECRAFT|Direwolf20 1.0.21|Boredom Solved!|20 Players*Subject to change*|1 Banned Item!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone Aaron5015 here saying that MY Direwolf20 1.6.4 server just opened and there is 1 Banned item(s) but there are rules like on every server...
Rules
1.DO NOT GRIEF
2.No Stealing! this is not a faction server!!!
3.No Hacks or Cheats or exploits...
4.Dont Ask for any items From Admins,Mods of any kind
5.Dont ADVERTISE!
6.Respect Staff!

Why Should you Join us?
Mainly because EVERYTHING is available And Will be *once i get a second computer* 24/7! if you join us from the 18-23 THREE FREE ITEMS will be Given! This could lead up to a Diamond Block or a Thaumcraft Galore! Join us on July 26th and there will be a FREE stack of Emeralds for every player that joins!
*Note there ISNT any double joins so dont try, any double accounts with the same IP will still not be given three free items,26th will have 64 Emeralds or a stack of a Material,Thaumcraft Galore means that there will be a starter kit to Thaumcraft chances are you'll get something different its completely random,Free Items Valid if Owner is on.*
Like to add something to this? Tell,Tell!

Banned Items
Mystcraft Ages=Will Cause Lag BUT will make Mining age and a Farming Age *Just for Reasons*

Got a Name? Tell Below!
We need a name for the Server!

Admins:
aaron5015
rattyash

Did we Forget Something?
Add it Up By Commenting!

If you want us to Downgrade to v1.0.20 just ask!
Or do you want it whitelisted to make sure we get no griefers? Again Just ask!

Last edited:

AnthonyL

Jul 29, 2019
Your server appears offline, maybe you fergot to add a port number at the end of that ip?

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
Your server appears offline, maybe you fergot to add a port number at the end of that ip?
it was online i just dont have it online if people arent gonna join...
otherwise im not letting my computer lag *my game will run fine but everything will be slow such as loading a new page* if no one will be on

AnthonyL

Jul 29, 2019
I added your server a few days ago and never saw it online though if you don't have a dedicated server it could just be incompatible timezones.

There's a problem with your logic though if anyone tries to play while the server is offline they'll give up when they notice it's offline which leads to noone playing which leads to you shutting the server off even longer, rinse and repeat.

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
i cant have it open 24/7 though because i got MVM waves to work and test with and just alot of other stuff to do so simply put
No one wants to join
because always my servers have no one. like litterally NO ONE...*plus i have a new router so the ip changed aswell...*

10 AM: I'll start it up soon but if no ones gonna join its not worth it because
EVERY TIME I HAVE A SERVER
NO ONE JOINS AT ALL. EVEN IF IT WAS 24/7

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone? please?
Connect to
Please Try it Im Lonely :(

Last edited:

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Stating that you are running your server on your personal computer and that it is not online 24/7 would probably be a good thing to add to the information in the first post.

With that said, I also have to add that you aren't going to get many people on your server. There are hundreds of servers our there that are on 24/7 and stable...why would someone choose your server over those? You haven't really told anyone why they should choose your server.

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
Stating that you are running your server on your personal computer and that it is not online 24/7 would probably be a good thing to add to the information in the first post.

With that said, I also have to add that you aren't going to get many people on your server. There are hundreds of servers our there that are on 24/7 and stable...why would someone choose your server over those? You haven't really told anyone why they should choose your server.
im not good at explainations :/

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
im not good at explainations :/

Not trying to be rude here, so hopefully it doesn't come off like this.

But if you are running this off of your normal PC, can't keep it up 24/7, and are not good at explanations...then maybe you shouldn't be running a public server.

Last edited:

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
Not trying to be rude here, so hopefully it doesn't come off like this.

But if you are running this off of your normal PC, can't keep it up 24/7, and are not good at explanations...then maybe you shouldn't be running public server.
okay thats just saying that you think my server is the worst...PLUS IT WAS FINE FOR THE NIGHT!
WELL THROUGH.

Waaazooo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Gogo97
Name:Josh
Reason Why you want to Join: I want a friendly community that i can play on with no griefers to steal and ruin my stuff!!
Have you Griefed In your Life?: Never!
Have you Been Banned Before?: Once when i first got mine craft for being stupid towards admins i have moved past that point and respect everyone admins or not!

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Gogo97
Name:Josh
Reason Why you want to Join: I want a friendly community that i can play on with no griefers to steal and ruin my stuff!!
Have you Griefed In your Life?: Never!
Have you Been Banned Before?: Once when i first got mine craft for being stupid towards admins i have moved past that point and respect everyone admins or not!
Banned Before is unreached...sorry

maddragon237

Jul 29, 2019
would anyone like to join?

IGN: maddragon237
Name: Anthony
Reason Why you want to Join: I enjoy playing mods (especally on servers as you can have comunities to help out) and i am extremelly good at following rules and making others follow them.
Have you Griefed In your Life?: Only on servers that encourage it aka: Old classic servers
Have you Been Banned Before?:Never

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
Server is Up to date 1.0.21
If anyone can show me where i can get a *Is that minecraft server up or down* thing i will gladly use it

supremegamer76

Jul 29, 2019
can you downgrade to 1.0.20 please! It doesn't work for me in 1.0.21[DOUBLEPOST=1397852272][/DOUBLEPOST]nvm server was down