Open Server AdventureCraft [Crash Landing] [64 Players] [TeamSpeak]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
Look before i start this off Just please help me find a new name i'm just not feeling this name anymore...

Hello everyone! This may not be the "Best" server out there but its better than nothing right? Well anyways this server is made for Crash landing which...some maybe not alot of people play. but i created this because i thought i should get back to hosting servers again i have been in some hiatus's for my past ones but i wont do it for this one...i can promise you that...*until direwolf20 1.7.10 pack comes out anyways* So i guess we can say this a filler server but i'm always alone when i play these packs...its just not fun. plus i like hosting servers anyhow because i like making all the freedom there can be...but that griefing...i'm telling you that's not freedom...that's vandalism. Besides who knows maybe i will throw a bit of curve ball's *challenges* along the way... i'm just trying to make this as friendly as possible and we have teamspeak because...Well i honestly have no idea i just put it in because i wanted to.

But yeah freedom but rules
1.Be nice to all Staff
2.Don't Greif! Nobody likes a Greifer!
3.Have Fun.

I might upgrade this server to that...oh wait bukkit closed so no plugins *sigh*
Oh Well...we still got Mods right?

Server IP: 24.166.107.18
TeamSpeak IP: Should be the same If not i'll update:24.166.107.18
I Hope to see you there...[DOUBLEPOST=1413982393,1413913894][/DOUBLEPOST]Server's are up now! Both Teamspeak and Crash landing Hope to see you there!
Okay i have the worst servers ever they are always laggy ; _ ;

Last edited: