Adding Thaumcraft to several packs causes odd crashes

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
[Self-Fix]Adding Thaumcraft to several packs causes odd crashes
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Horizons: Daybreaker
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
This has happened to me when adding thaumcraft to any modpack as of late, be it be Curse modpacks such as Magic Farm 3, to any recent pack on the FTB Launcher, such as Daybreaker. Any help would be appreciated, and thank you!

Last edited:

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
What exactly would cause a null.pointer exception from Thaumcraft anyway? Is it a conflict with another mod? Is it a conflict between it and Forge or what?

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
AAAAAAALIRGHT FOLKS, if you ever get into a situation like moi, just remember that sometimes checking out the official mod thread or site helps. Turns out that, at the moment, Thaumcraft and Pam's Harvest the Nether do not play well with each other. If you really want the wip mod that is HtN, I (and the person who posted the fix) recommend that you rename the mod file to something after T, like XYZHarvestthenether(version numbers here). Have a nice day folks and hope that this helps!

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
So it was a mod load order fail? And Thaumcraft needs to be first?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk