Adding Mekanism to FTB Infinity and crashing

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

ThatMinecraftingGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Adding Mekanism to FTB Infinity and crashing
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Infinity
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I am trying to add Mekanism to FTB Infinity and it gets to the minecraft window (black screen) and then crashes. Help!

Tubs

Jul 29, 2019
is it the same crafting resepe as somthing else. if you say what item i can tell you how to fix it

ThatMinecraftingGuy

Jul 29, 2019
I dont know what item it is, and i dont know how to find out... in NEI, i searched up 450 (id number for inscriber) and it came up with the inscriber and nothing else shared the value 450. I will mess around inside the folders of mekanism and see if i can figure it out.

ThatMinecraftingGuy

Jul 29, 2019
When i click on it in NEI, nothing happens, if i try to craft it, doesn't read as a recipe. No item pops up when i put the ingredients in

ThatMinecraftingGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Also, i still have inscribers in my world, and i can spawn them in via dragging out of creative inventory as well as mine them and pick them up. They've just become uncraftable

ThatMinecraftingGuy

Jul 29, 2019
I found a solution!!! I did some researched and found one person who had a similar/same problem. It is not an ID conflict, i just needed to get the latest beta build of AE2. http://postimg.org/image/4zgdtuvej/ **I just deleted config and mod from the mods folder, dragged in this new version and boom! loaded up and the recipe is now available. Also, it looks like a few builds back it fixed something to do with incompatibility with MineTweaker. Anyway, thanks for your help. Hope this thread helps someone else who has this type of problem.