Adding Logistics pipes

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

zaekeon

Jul 29, 2019
I heard slowpoke will not add this bc of the mod author being different now etc (I wish he would ask the original permission to use the unofficial..) but has anyone had any issues adding this to mindcrack or direwolf?

I know applied energetics is awesome and all that, just wondering if anyone ha any issues.

....and....in thinking of drama what will happen the first time someone uses the new technic platform to make an easy way for their friends to get their customized FTB pack to play on their private server?

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
has anyone had any issues adding this to mindcrack or direwolf?

There are a few item ID changes needed at least for the MindCrack pack. You'll see them when you try and run the mod the first time. This is actually before the Ultimate/etc pack, and is unrelated to AE.

....and....in thinking of drama what will happen the first time someone uses the new technic platform to make an easy way for their friends to get their customized FTB pack to play on their private server?

Drama? Make it a private Technic Platform pack, and enjoy the extreme ease in making private packs if you don't follow the letter of the rules in getting permissions. Or do it the very minorly harder way, and use MultiMC. No need to go into a discussion about that, as it'll be two heated sides unwilling to change, and the rest of us deciding that the thread is no longer worth our time.

Reactions: Confidential1207