Add mods to monster

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to add mods to the monster pack with no avail. If anyone can help me out, please leave a reply or add me on skype: Hoffey11

Thanks!

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
Logs, and which mods? Can't help without that info.

Haven't added any yet. I have a list of the mods somewhere. I will post it when I find it!

Edit: Here is the list of what I want to add:

Archimedesships, Carpenterblocks, Dragonmounts, Dubstepgun, Flans, Flans modern Content, foodplus, fossilsarch, furnituremod, galacticraft, galacticraft planets, hamsterrific, hamstersforever, hats, minions, morph, secretrooms, statues, tropiccraft, world of dinos.

I copied these mod zips from the cache folder in Attack of the B-team modpack.

Last edited:

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Haven't added any yet. I have a list of the mods somewhere. I will post it when I find it!

Archimedesships, Carpenterblocks, Dragonmounts, Dubstepgun, Flans, Flans modern Content, foodplus, fossilsarch, furnituremod, galacticraft, galacticraft planets, hamsterrific, hamstersforever, hats, minions, morph, secretrooms, statues, tropiccraft, world of dinos.

Logs would be lovely. Saying 'it doesn't work' without supplying some sort of log is a wonderful way to never get any help.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019

In my experience GC plays nice with certain mods. Not very much for others.
Also you gave your skype out on a public forum.

Reactions: RealSketch

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
Logs would be lovely. Saying 'it doesn't work' without supplying some sort of log is a wonderful way to never get any help.

I'm just wondering where to even start. Like what's the best way to add them and if I have to extract certain ones and such

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
Zip. Do not unpack them.

Hit a glitch with the food plus mod, I have ID conflicts. I will upload the file! How do i go about changing them? I would like to change the block IDs in the food plus mod.

Attachments

• IDConflicts.txt
    968 bytes · Views: 40

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Hit a glitch with the food plus mod, I have ID conflicts. I will upload the file! How do i go about changing them? I would like to change the block IDs in the food plus mod.

Under the config folder, there should be a config for every single mod. Open it in a text editor and change the ID of the conflicting blocks.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Under the config folder, there should be a config for every single mod. Open it in a text editor and change the ID of the conflicting blocks.

To add:

First you may want to use NEI to map out available item ID's so you aren't going in changing the ID config to something random only to get more ID conflicts later or changing them and realizing what you changed them too was already reserved causing more item ID conflicts. The item ID dump should be in the NEI options (bottom left corner when you open your inventory hit O if you can't see it) under tools. It will make a spreadsheet of used and unused item IDs that will be in a dumps folder in your Minecraft folder.
I also think there's a .txt that lists item conflicts from your last start up in the minecraft folder, never really used it though.

Thankfully in 1.7 IDs are a thing of the past, mods should be rather plug and play. Mods can then only conflict on a deeper class level which we non modders don't really have to worry about.

Reactions: Padfoote

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
Can I just ask how much experience you have in Modded Minecraft?

I have been playing ftb since it was first released. Never looked into adding any mods to the packs before though!

To add:

First you may want to use NEI to map out available item ID's so you aren't going in changing the ID config to something random only to get more ID conflicts later or changing them and realizing what you changed them too was already reserved causing more item ID conflicts. The item ID dump should be in the NEI options (bottom left corner when you open your inventory hit O if you can't see it) under tools. It will make a spreadsheet of used and unused item IDs that will be in a dumps folder in your Minecraft folder.
I also think there's a .txt that lists item conflicts from your last start up in the minecraft folder, never really used it though.

Thankfully in 1.7 IDs are a thing of the past, mods should be rather plug and play. Mods can then only conflict on a deeper class level which we non modders don't really have to worry about.

Alright thanks! I will give that a try when I get home!

Reactions: RealSketch