Acces denied

BotiFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post since it looks like it's from my computer rather than the launcher but i can't lauch the Direwolf20 1.6.4 modpack

The laucher/pack/java 64 bit are in the latest version and here's the link to the patebin:

http://pastebin.com/3Ex87Stw

I searched for similar problem but never find anything. And yes, I am the administrator of my PC

Thanks in advance

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
As odd as this sounds, I think the "ç" in your Windows user name is the cause of your problems, since it's in the install path for FTB, and Java does some odd things with characters like that. Try changing the install path to something like C:\Games\FTB\ and see if it works.

BotiFrank

Jul 29, 2019
As odd as this sounds, I think the "ç" in your Windows user name is the cause of your problems, since it's in the install path for FTB, and Java does some odd things with characters like that. Try changing the install path to something like C:\Games\FTB\ and see if it works.

You, made my day! I tried to switch the folder and it worked!

NOTE FOR ANYONE WITH THE SAME PROBLEM: I restored my files from my old computer (rip old one) and i have to copy them to have the full acces to them, otherwise it doesn't allow me. Might want to check that if you have a similar problem

EpicSupermind

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if that will work because my problem is: once i launch DW20 it closes all the windows and is gone. I tried again and again, but had the same result.

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if that will work because my problem is: once i launch DW20 it closes all the windows and is gone. I tried again and again, but had the same result.
Start a new thread.

In your FTB launcher, open Options and make sure that "Show Console" and "Reopen launcher when minecraft closes" are checked. Start up the DW20 pack; when it closes, click the "post my log to pastebin.com and post the link it provides to your new thread.