Abandoned House 2 [Hardcore Questing Mode, Coming Soon!]

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys!
DVDgi8v.png

A while back I posted a map, The Abandoned House, which had a terrible plot line and while it got a lot of notoriety, it was not the greatest map in the world. However, I am back with a new map. This is the sequel to The Abandoned House and it features a better story line, more dungeons, and a lot of interesting surprises.

The map has a unique twist though. It utilizes the Hardcore Questing Mode mod by VSWE, LordDusk, and NewCastleGeek. With this mod, quests will be available in the game via the questing book and the game will be in a hardcore mode. Finish tasks, claim rewards, and rescue the soul of the poor man from the abandoned house.
[COMING SOON!]

Last edited:
Reactions: trajing and ThomazM

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
Nice. Any modlist or ETA? This sounds amazing, but what will it have?
White text, because we need to make an unreadable-chain!
Modlist is basically the Direwolf20 pack with a few slight modifications which will be included in the final download file. And ETA would be, at this point in time wrong to say, but I'd have to say it'll be done before July 19th. The most time consuming part of the map is the quest book itself, but if I work my butt off for a while it'll be finished soon!

caden yarbrough

Jul 29, 2019
sounds fun! hqm is a great mod, and btw i thing trajing was pointing out how the cyan text in the intro post is very hard to read

Reactions: trajing

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Sure. I'm pretty sure that black auto-changes to another color with the dark theme, though. One sec, will test.
Yeah, black changes to white.

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
so, i really want to check this map out, can you say how close you are to finishing it?
I'm sorry, I've been meaning to update this thread more. The map is currently with my friend who is a great builder and he's adding some stuff. I'll hopefully get it back Sunday-ish. From there I have about 40 more quests to make and put in. That'll give a total of around 150 quests. I'd say by a week from now the map should be up. But then again don't quote me on that.

Reactions: sejer4

sejer4

Jul 29, 2019
Hello OlexaKid64
Me and my GF is really looking forward to playing your map, and we were wondering how long time you approximatley are from it being finished.

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
Hello OlexaKid64
Me and my GF is really looking forward to playing your map, and we were wondering how long time you approximatley are from it being finished.
Great news! The map is super close to being finished. I've been updated a seperate thread more than this one, I encourage you to look in the third party modpack a thread for the updates. But I will tell you that in this next week the modpack will be complete with the map included in the download. The modpack is already on the launcher for download.

sejer4

Jul 29, 2019
Great news! The map is super close to being finished. I've been updated a seperate thread more than this one, I encourage you to look in the third party modpack a thread for the updates. But I will tell you that in this next week the modpack will be complete with the map included in the download. The modpack is already on the launcher for download.
Me and my GF are super excited to check it out thanks for the quick answer

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019

Wouldn't hurt for you to post a link to it.
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...uests-puzzles-dungeons-tech-bees-magic.48547/

jgt815

Jul 29, 2019
very cool pack but some of the recipes are bugged such as the saw mill. it takes an iron axe and you cant make one in this pack