A War of Gifs

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Just got A War of Gifts, and a not-so-clever pun popped into my head. Rather than dismiss it as I do other not-so-clever puns, a forum game popped into my head, and I decided to go along with it.

Rules:
Same as the Google Picture War, except all images have to be animated gifs. And yes, I know it's pronounced jif, not gif.

To clarify, basically just post a gif which is capable of destroying the object in the last gif.

Ninjarooster said:
Example
Person A: *Picture of a gun*
Person B: *Picture of a bullet-proof vest*

I'll start.

tumblr_mnfwovt39o1spj6v6o1_r1_500.gif

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Damn, I have PSP so I can't make gifs. :/
I might try again later with another tutorial.
I can't find any import options in my version of PSP that'll let me make a video into a gif.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Beg do differ, it's pronounced with a hard "g." Just because the creator made up the word doesn't give him command over language, even for just that word.

I have no idea what that is, so have the only gif I have to hand.
tumblr_mjjnj1uFkC1s4rt4to4_250.gif

I'll grab my flash-drive so se can play properly C:<

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I destroy Penelope Von Schweetz with my laser cats (is this the point? destroying the last persons gif)
could you please put the rules in this thread so people don't have to go to another thread to view the rules
tumblr_lpfr33iQJy1qedzypo1_500.gif

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
My hitler is cooler, thus i win
l.gif

also @Blink & Jess, make sure that you link to the image URL, not the Website the image is on

BlinkY87

Jul 29, 2019
My hitler is cooler, thus i win

also @Blink & Jess, make sure that you link to the image URL, not the Website the image is on

I was forever having problems attempting to post the image. I apologise if it doesn't render as a result of bad linking.