A thank you to the forums

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to take a moment and say thank you. The forums have been a huge part of my life so far and I'd like to say thank you.
Before you panic, I'm not leaving, I'll be staying on the forums a while longer, I just felt that thanks were necessary.
I am a man of many subcultures, but up to this point I had never been truly part of one. I listened to certain types of music, watched certain shows, but I had never been truly "part" of a subculture. There was always something that set me apart.
For example, I sometimes listen to emo music, (not an MCR fan so don't ask @Gideonseymour)but I'm not emo. I recommend Green Day, although Gideon will probably end up yelling at me for that. :p
So, I'd like to say thanks to the whole forum, but these people in particular have helped:
@Qazplm601
@the_j485
@Padfoote
@Gideonseymour
@SatanicSanta
..and every semi-pro and PT member at the time of this posting that I can't seem to remember how to spell your username or I just flat out forgot. Don't yell at me, it's late. :p

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
*grumbles* where is that picture.....-ah, here it is!
even_though_we_may_never_meet_we_will_always_be_the_best_friends__2013-07-02.jpg

(ripped right from this thread)

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to take a moment and say thank you. The forums have been a huge part of my life so far and I'd like to say thank you.
Before you panic, I'm not leaving, I'll be staying on the forums a while longer, I just felt that thanks were necessary.
I am a man of many subcultures, but up to this point I had never been truly part of one. I listened to certain types of music, watched certain shows, but I had never been truly "part" of a subculture. There was always something that set me apart.
For example, I sometimes listen to emo music, (not an MCR fan so don't ask @Gideonseymour)but I'm not emo. I recommend Green Day, although Gideon will probably end up yelling at me for that. :p
So, I'd like to say thanks to the whole forum, but these people in particular have helped:
@Qazplm601
@the_j485
@Padfoote
@Gideonseymour
@SatanicSanta
..and every semi-pro and PT member at the time of this posting that I can't seem to remember how to spell your username or I just flat out forgot. Don't yell at me, it's late. :p
*yells*
*throws tables*
*flings potato shaped/flavored projectile at you*
*turns green*
*grows 50 sizes*
*destroys city*
*rage goes down*
*shrivels up into the size of a man*
*city rebuilds itself*
*christmas time comes*
*tries to ruin it out of anger*
*girl convinces me not to*