A problem of platforms

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
Ok what I have is a sort of OCD kind of issue that I'm not good at solving. What I want is to have a minimum of 45 5x5 platforms arranged around a larger central platform (I was thinking about 11x11 though it could be smaller or larger if needed) with pathways leading from it. The pathways wont be connecting to the platforms and I want the platforms to have 3 spaces between them and anything else.

Without the central platform I came up with a grid using 49 platforms but I would like to use a central platform.

Here is an example of what I'm going for

dFXFxMF.png

Besides adding heaps more platforms then I want I can't see a way to do this.

Well if anyone has any ideas on how I can achieve what I want and have it look nice I'd appreciate the help.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
How's this do ya?
MinecraftPlatformArrayBig.png

The black square in the center is 11x11 (10 pixels in this image is 1 block), all the smaller squares are 5x5, the paths are 3 wide, and the only spacing that isn't three blocks is that between the squares and the central black square.

The four dark gray squares attached to the corners of the central black square are one option as to what you could to with the space that would be left empty with just the 11x11 central platform, while filling in the rest of the gray 19x19 square is another. Up to you which you like better.

There are 32 free-floating black 5x5 squares. If that's not enough, you could add the outer gray squares and paths, upping that total to 60.