Private Pack a Phenomenal Anomaly // closed temporarily

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

leminlyme

Jul 29, 2019
m2yU3hu.png

Hi there, I am leminlyme, or lyre in-game. And I am hosting a private FTB server pack.

This is a server catered to what I enjoy and like to see in Minecraft, and I'm hosting it primarily for my friends and I.

However, a greater population would add to the fun, being as it's a pretty big empty world out there and we
can't all play at the same time as each other most of the week.

(We're all around or over the age of 20, so we have things we got to do, responsibilities, jobs, post secondary, whatever)

So I'm inviting anyone interested in joining us to participate in our server, it's basically lawless and ruleless. You can do whatever you want with the mods at hand. I don't encourage griefing, and I don't encourage destroying the shit out of the overworld. But if you want to mess around with other players, do so in a good manner. Leave funny notes, don't cripple or destroy everything. Build things yourself, I am not okay with just looting someones entire base under the context of "I needed it all, so I took it all" but minor looting is amusing, competitive.

Plus, it's modded minecraft, there's tonnes of options at your disposal for personal protection! You can even create your base in enclosed protected dimensions and hide said dimensional item in a locked invincible chest in the overworld at y03 under a lava lake. Feel free to ask questions of our playerbase. We'll help you learn how to be able to protect yourself, or accomplish your modded goals if we know how.

Forge/FML by LexManos, cpw
Mystcraft by XCompWiz
AE2 Stuff by bdew
AOBD 2 by ganymedes01
Applied Energistics by AlgorithX2
Aroma1997Core by Aroma1997
Aroma1997s Dimensional World by Aroma1997
Baubles by Azanor
Bdlib by bdew
BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
Big Reactors by Erogenous Beef
Biomes O' Plenty by TDWP_FTW, Adubbz
Blood Magic by WayofTime
Buildcraft by CovertJaguar, SirSengir, Krapht, cpw, spacetoad
Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
ChickenChunks by Chickenbones
Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
CoFH Core by CoFH team
CoFH Lib by CoFH Team
ComputerCraft by dan200
Draconic Evolution by brandon3055
EnderIO by CrazyPants
EnderStorage by Chickenbones
Ex Nihilo by Erasmus_Crowley
Extra Cells by Leonelf
Extra Utilities by RWTema
ExtraTiC by Glassmaker
FastCraft by Player
FastLeafDecay by Olafski
Forestry by SirSengir
Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
Funky Locomotion by RWTema
Glenn's Gases by Glenn
Greg's Lighting by Greg_Ewing
HarvestCraft by MatrexsVigil, Rhodox
Hats by iChun
iChunUtil by iChun
Iguana Tweaks for Tinker's Construct by boni, iguana_man
In-Game Wiki Mod by MineMaarten
IndustrialCraft 2 by IC2 Dev Team
INpure Core by denoflionsx
Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
IronChests by cpw
JABBA by ProfMobius
JourneyMap by techbrew
Malisis Core by Ordinastie
Malisis Doors by Ordinastie
Mantle by mDiyo, progwml6
Mekanism 8 by aidancbrady
Metallurgy by Shadowclaimer
MineFactory Reloaded by skyboy026, powercrystals
MineTweaker by StanH
Morpheus by quetzi
Natura by mDiyo
NEI Addons by bdew
NEI Integration by Tonius
NetherOres by skyboy026, powercrystals
Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
Not Enough Resources by hilburn and way2muchnoise
OpenBlocks by Mikeemoo
OpenComputers by Sangar
OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo
OpenPeripheral Core by Mikeemoo
PneumaticCraft by MineMaarten
Project Red by MrTJP, Chickenbones
Railcraft by CovertJaguar
Redstone Arsenal by TeamCoFH
Roguelike Dungeons by Greymerk
Simply Jetpacks by Tonius
Special Mobs by FatherToast
Steve's Factory Manager by Vswe
Steve's Workshop by Vswe
Thaumcraft by Azanor
Thaumic Energistics by Nividica
Thaumic Tinkerer by pixlepix, nekosune, vazkii
Thermal Dynamics by TeamCoFH
Thermal Expansion by CoFH team
Thermal Foundation by TeamCoFH
TiC Tooltips by squeek502
Tinker's Construct by boni, mDiyo
Tinker's Mechworks by mDiyo
Translocators by Chickenbones
ttCore by tterrag
Twilight Forest by Benimatic
Waila by ProfMobius
Waila Harvestability by squeek502
Wawla by Darkhax
Wireless Redstone CBE by Chickenbones

I'm willing to accept suggestions on what to add to the server to improve it, but I will not be adding Botania as apparently it is detrimenting performance to high pop servers. Sorry. I also hate those damn flowers ffff. Witchery is also being avoided unless explicitely desired for it's negative impacts on PVP gameplay interaction compared to any other mods. Atleast Blood Magic has some worthwhile requirements and investments to be OP in PVP. :X

Feel free to respond here inquiring if you are interested. It's a private pack so it is not free for random distribution, the community will be gated and monitored. You may also add me on Skype if you are interested in a more direct form of communication.
'leminlymez'

tagnote: I am a capable administrator for the most part. I know how to fix corrupted chunks quickly and all that. I know how to find causes of lag and deal with them. But these activities agitate me, as I'm not accepting donations right now, and I'm paying for this server as well as solo-man running it in my spare time while I work full time. I will keep the server up to the best of my ability but, if I find someone is repeatedly detrimenting the server performance or corrupting things and causing instability or crashes, I will give them the boot and any friends they may have will have to deal with it (as well as be watched carefully for vengeance griefing O_O)

Last edited:

leminlyme

Jul 29, 2019
My server host, TrueworldGaming, has gone under due to a vulnerability in their hosting, and apparently they lost everything. Which is absolutely assinine to me, so I'm lighting fires under their asses as casually as I can in proportion to how much I care about 20$.

But in the meantime, they murdered my server with their negligence, and now I'm going to idle on hosting a while, because this has left a sour taste in my mouth. This happened last night.