A nice start

neosatan

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
I started a new world with 1.7.10 and spend some time in it. Mostly I am amazed by thaumcraft and it's addons. I have to admit that thaumcraft (+ addons) is basically a mod pack by itself. So, my playthrough is heavily orientated around thaumic things. Well, anyways:
ypiBjTe.png

ZBG5Bae.png

Plan for now is:
- make automatic storage
- golem village
- tree farm/charcoal factory
- ores factory

CuriousKey

Jul 29, 2019
Nice work! Yeah, Thaumcraft is starting to become a category of mod in its own right. :p You have tech mods, magic mods, and Thaumcraft magic mods. :p

QuantumCookies

Jul 29, 2019
A friend of mine once said that FTB is basically a list of mods designed to make Thaumcraft more fun. He's kind of right -_-
Also, nice work!

blovetopia

Jul 29, 2019
Love the greenhouse! A question about your usage of microblocks on it: Do they block light and if so how did you get around that? I've wanted to make a similar build so any tips are much appreciated!

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Love the greenhouse! A question about your usage of microblocks on it: Do they block light and if so how did you get around that? I've wanted to make a similar build so any tips are much appreciated!
Microblocks do not block light. They have not done so for a long time(Think last they did was in/before 1.4.7) as it caused a lot of performance issues with lighting calculations.