A New Way To Join FTB Servers

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

What do you think about this?

• Nice

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • what????

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No, just no.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Mirosa25

Oct 31, 2012
Imagine having one special client. With that client you have vanilla minecraft, but heres the catch. You join a hub server with the vanilla minecraft and you see portals leading to other servers but here is the catch. The second you join the hub server the entire modpack will download in the background while you choose a server , FTB and any other kind of pack depending on the servers in the hub.

How ? : I am no tech person, really just no. Instead of that I am an owner of a FTB Dw 20 server that is part of the I-Teerum server hub. The Dev's at I-Teerum are developing a bungee launcher / software that with one client you can have it all right there and then. You saw a little bit up above but let me explain.

Explanation: So you join the hub server with this "special" client so to say. Alot of the servers there are vanilla but ours in particular is FTB, so the second you join the FTB pack of our version will be downloaded in the background and ready to use. When you go through the portal leading to our FTB server your client will get a loading screen, which is approximately 5-7 seconds and boom you land in the spawn of our server as well as vice versa. In Addition this can also work with other packs but for now as I understand the only modpack server it will fully support is FTB.

Some Other Things to come:
1. Full progression list
2. Ban tracker across all server in the network (FTB and other)
3. Even more!

Please Note this is not the final version of this thread.

Link to I-Teerum hub coming soon

And to FTB Forum staff, I didn't know where to put this besides general discussion so feel free to move it as needed.

Last edited: