A !!FUN!! way to play modded MC: The Front Page Modpack

iconmaster

Jul 29, 2019
Need modded MC variety? Well, do I have a game for you: Play Minecraft with RANDOM MODS.

The Front Page Modpack is a modpack you design composed from the mods you can get off of the MCF front page. Now you, too, can be a modpack curator!

Interested? Want to read the rules? Find all you need to know about this at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DSaDwT3kWhPh3Q_sM4AtIxRnM_RBDPwnTafiIwkHD0g/edit?usp=sharing.

Feedback on the rules are welcome! Also, please post any and all stories you have from these terrible, terrible new creations.

For now, have my story: Let me tell you of my first Front Page Modpack experience.

It was way back, back in 1.6.4. This meant that there was a LOT of ID conflicts. I started the game by making a RotaryCraft Bedrock Jetpack from a few sticks.

There was one mod in my pack. I don't know which one it was. But let me tell you: It was BAD. It added an ore, Ruby Ore. When you broke it, it dropped 3-5 Ruby... Ore blocks. That's right. Did I mention that this ore also had chance of dropping BEDROCK BLOCKS?

Yeah.

After that, I made a hole underground. I did some more mining, and started to get hungry. So I went up to the surface.

I downloaded a mod called the "Solar Apocalypse" or something, that scorched the surface while I was away. Only dirt remained. Trees were on fire. I was on fire when I went into the sun. It was daytime 100% of the time.

The only piece of food I had was a single Pam's mustard seed. I starved to death in an underground farm, waiting for a single mustard crop to grow.

That was fun.

Reactions: xTordX