Request A Big Project

Umbrakinetic

Jul 29, 2019
Moderators, I apologize if this is the wrong thread for a mod request. Please, if there is a more appropriate thread, move it there. Kthxbye

Hello, everyone! I loves AM2 (Ars Magica 2) and it was one of the best-coded mods I've ever seen. However, the creator of the mod happened to cancel it, without letting anyone continue its legacy. I want a replacement mod, with custom spells.

Now, I understand this is a big project, and I know almost nothing about coding. However, I can try to help any way I can. I am an okay artist, but no promises it'll look anything like AM2. If you take this task, I will help you to the best of my abilities! Thanks in advance! :)

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Moderators, I apologize if this is the wrong thread for a mod request. Please, if there is a more appropriate thread, move it there. Kthxbye

Hello, everyone! I loves AM2 (Ars Magica 2) and it was one of the best-coded mods I've ever seen. However, the creator of the mod happened to cancel it, without letting anyone continue its legacy. I want a replacement mod, with custom spells.

Now, I understand this is a big project, and I know almost nothing about coding. However, I can try to help any way I can. I am an okay artist, but no promises it'll look anything like AM2. If you take this task, I will help you to the best of my abilities! Thanks in advance! :)
Mithion has recently been fixing bugs on his GitHub again

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Well he says 'fixed in 0.009' a lot, and the latest released version is 0.008, so I guess he's either doing a final bugfix release or he's picking it up again.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I remember him writing that he found someone else to take over the mod at some point. Can't be bothered to find the source though.