7 Days To Die

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
Mix Minecraft with DayZ and you have 7 days to die!
I've really been enjoying it a LOT, it's super fun to make elaborate bases and have to defend them every night. If you haven't seen this give Rhinocrunch a look on youtube, he has some nice vids on it (also is in with the devs)

So have you played it? What do you think? :)

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I saw the trailer for it on steam, and it looks alright. I don't think I'll play it personally because I prefer a more cartoony style in games like that.

Also. Caveman dicks. ._.

Don_Quijote

Jul 29, 2019
I have already seen the game played live. I think the idea is nice and the concept is promising, but it has a long long way to go, before it will make fun.
In my opinion this game needs to go for MMO playstyle, like to defend and extend a base in groups, rebuild civilization etc...

JoelleWyserPratte

Jul 29, 2019
The underlying rule of Minecraft is that you have to work for everything. Even figuring out the specific crafting recipes will require some effort. You can try to figure these out on your own, but the Minecraft Wiki is an invaluable source that will connect you to everything that can be done in the game along with the huge, active community of players.

ShanelABKl

Jul 29, 2019
It is a Awesome game with great potential im sure as it reaches the later stages of beta (its still a alpha) it will really become popular, i personally loved killing floor and im into feed the beast (not so much vanilla minecraft it got old fast) this seems to be a very balance combination of both, Not to repetitive like killing floor not to safe like mine craft.

Esheon

Jul 29, 2019
I've been considering this one, but $35 is an awful lot for a game that's still in alpha...

Then again, I payed more than that for Star Citizen, and it's still in development.