64x Sphax & Gravisuite problem

Tael

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm using FTB Ultimate, and I'm using Sphax 64x, the issue I'm having is the Solar Helmets aren't showing up with the updated textures, they're just blank. How do I fix this?

Tael

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I have gregtech and that stuff if that's what you mean.

I'm using Optifine 1.4.6 if that makes a difference

Last edited:

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Not that type of addon, the texture pack addons, sorry for not being clear. The texture pack is for vanilla and has addons that add texture packs for mod items. You could try it without Optifine though and see if it helps. I believe this is what you want if you do not have it.

Tael

Jul 29, 2019
That's what I have, it just isn't showing the Solar Helmet textures, everything else is working perfectly.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
It seems like you may need to make an Ultimate FTB texture pack separate from the Direwolf pack. The textures for them exist in the texture pack, but they don't apply to the items as they should. Some items had their names and ID changed such as the following;

Advanced Solar Panel, Hybrid Solar Panel, and Ultimate Hybrid Solar Panel.

The folders I see solar related things are cpw and advsolar.
Not sure how much this will help or hurt, but this, link for above quote, was on the first page of the thread for the Sphax addon. You may have to do more searching or download the Sphax mod addons yourself and put them together. Sorry for the possible bad news. Hope someone else has a more proper link to a full Sphax addon for Ultimate.

Edit: If it helps you might be able to add the Gravitation Suite addon to it. I apologize as I do not know much about stitching together texture packs. Good luck.