32x Faithful 32x32 Pack

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
All Thermal Expansion ducts and conduits complete. Molten/destabilized redstone as well, but its just a patterning of the old one to make it look better in the energy conduits.

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Awesome, can you perhaps take a look at the different kind of glass offered by Extra Utilities, I'm wondering if they are already done, I use them a lot but can't tell the real difference at the moment, they don't seem to appear in any part of the Faithful pack in the extra utilities folder ???

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to make a pack add-on for your texture pack for a map masterzh making(i told him I would help him get permissions). Can he and what terms do you go by for allowing this type of thing.

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks a lot DZCreeper for this work, really appreciated...

I'm not a fan of github, is there any tricks to download a whole folder from github, it looks like we have to download each file individually, any help would be appreciated...

Last edited:
Reactions: un worry

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
On the right hand side there are 2 options. The first is Clone in Desktop which will download the entire repository and load it into Git, which is how commits are pushed and managed.The other option is Download ZIP which will download the entire repository without the need for a client and basically gives you a ready to use resource pack.

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
On the right hand side there are 2 options. The first is Clone in Desktop which will download the entire repository and load it into Git, which is how commits are pushed and managed.The other option is Download ZIP which will download the entire repository without the need for a client and basically gives you a ready to use resource pack.

I must have been blind, just found it, thanks lot, should I merge this with the current version or everything is included here ???

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Merge with the current version that smenes has up right now, we are currently discussing how this will be handled in the future. Its clear that we will be using Github, its very easy for people to click the download as ZIP button and receive a ready to use resource pack.

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Yup nice, I had my own texture pack in the 1.2.5 era using Tekkit, I had grabbed a lot of textures from different packs and it was awesome, but it didn't survive, its a time consuming job to maintain a pack...

smenes

Jul 29, 2019
add TE pipe, and metallurgy stuff

I would like to make a pack add-on for your texture pack for a map masterzh making(i told him I would help him get permissions). Can he and what terms do you go by for allowing this type of thing.
yep for sure, just link to Vattic thread and my if you want

smenes

Jul 29, 2019
I change the name of branch "master" to "faithful32_1.6.4" on GitHub.

like that you don't have a texture pack name master in your resourcepack folder

also new TE pipe

Last edited:

Dombraz

Jul 29, 2019
My ftb monster won't seem to notice that the texture is in the folder help please I love faithful

Wolf68k

Jul 29, 2019
I love that when I want to get the 1.6.4 version, go to Github, then click Download zip, I get to then extract the folder and then either move the folder or re-zip it and then I can put in the resourcepacks folder for it to work.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
My sincere apologies, I didn't notice that Github messes up the pack formatting. Will change the instructions in a moment.