Casual Server 3.1.2 [US][Co-op] 2-4 Players Whitelist - QUEST RUSH!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

AdaptiveStrike

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm going to re-host my server. I love this mod pack but I want a little more from it. I have decided that I would like to get a small party of people playing Coop to attempt a quest rush, our main goal is to finish the quest book as fast as we can.

We plan to play on Agrarian Skies v3.1.2 the server will have an up time of 24/7. The server has the following spec's it can take what you can dish! i5-4670 3.4GHz Quad, 16G RAM , SSD Running on SATA III

In order to get an invite to this server I require the following: GET ON RAID CALL AND ASK FOR THE INFO!! I'm also asking that you be active on the RC while you are playing on this server.

Raid Call ID : 5427856

I'm posting this on the 19th of September, my time zone is -8 UTC. Like I mentioned in the title this is a US Server I would like to limit where people are playing from, only due to the fact I would like to play with people.

Player list:
1 - AdaptiveStrike
2 -
3 -
4 -