Open 2.4.2: [2.5.0] Infinity Evolved 1.7.10 Decocraft unable to craft decobench

W

WebDragon

Version:

What is the bug:
BTW, your version selector won't let me pick the latest, 2.5.0 of Infinity Evolved

I have tried using the colored dyes, floral powders, and also the colored clay, and for some reason, the crafting tables do not show the expected decobench as the takeaway; you just get nothing.

Mod & Version:
Decocraft-2.2.1_1.7.10.jar

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
yes, any attempt to craft the decobench, using any of the requisite materiel, fails to complete.

Known Fix:

W

WebDragon

2016-05-21_15.48.36.png
screenshot showing the empty status of the output box of the crafting bench despite all the requisite materials being present

W

WebDragon

the logs used to make the crafting table in the above screenshot were oak. same crafting table one always makes.

However, your fix worked and now the decobench decorates my base.

Will those fixes shown there eventually be folded into ~/ftb/FTBInfinity/minecraft/modpack/normal/scripts/InfinityPackWideChanges.zs (or the equivalent on other OS's) ?

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
the logs used to make the crafting table in the above screenshot were oak. same crafting table one always makes.

However, your fix worked and now the decobench decorates my base.

Will those fixes shown there eventually be folded into ~/ftb/FTBInfinity/minecraft/modpack/normal/scripts/InfinityPackWideChanges.zs (or the equivalent on other OS's) ?
Most likely, they have been before hand. We discover new fixes each update, and I post them for people.