[16x]Triple Ply- No eyesore ores

Oisigreen

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I play Minecraft I always have a hard time differentiating the ores, especially in a modpack that adds a lot. I made myself a texture pack that has the ingots on the ore block instead of the default design. So instead of seeing a bunch of blue dots, you'll see a diamond for example. Especially helpful with iridium vs silver.

Tin/Silver was still kind of tough for me after this so I horizontally flipped all of those ingots to help tell them apart as well. I also did it to the ingots for consistency.

I also colored the crop sticks to be red if weed is growing on it. Another change I made was putting sticky resin on rubber trees and a brown gradient on tapped sticky resin holes.

I expect that not everyone will like it as it is but should help some people, even if it is only to show them where all the ore images are they need to change to make their own version.

If sendspace is a bad place to host, I can upload to another site if you let me know.

http://imgur.com/x5rdR

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0agvn2

Oisigreen

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the change of ores is a texture pack in and of itself. If you PM me a link to the texture pack you're using, I'll modify it to use the ores from my texture pack and send it back. You could also do it yourself if you're familiar with editing or creating texture packs.

T3amTact1cal

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the change of ores is a texture pack in and of itself. If you PM me a link to the texture pack you're using, I'll modify it to use the ores from my texture pack and send it back. You could also do it yourself if you're familiar with editing or creating texture packs.

Could you do one with spax 64x?, if you could that would be great :3 (A little bit of a more favor :p Could you make a "X" on the ores for silver and lead, because they confuse me with tin :p)

Oisigreen

Jul 29, 2019
Sure can, I'll PM you a few clarification questions. I don't mind doing this for other people as well if they want to see this style of ores on whatever texture pack they use. Just PM me with requests.