• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

99.99%derpy

Jul 29, 2019
There is no ETA for ftb 1.7.2 packs its in the news read it son.So stop asking for the eta and just wait.:);)

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
From the little bit of info I've found, MC 1.7.2 has some major bugs, so some mod devs are waiting for an update to Forge. Forge is waiting for 1 more update for MC (1.7.9 to 1.7.10). Mojang is busy with the MC 1.8 snapshots.

If you want a stable game with all the mods you know & love, just sit back & relax with the 1.6.4 packs. If you are ready to move on, it is easier than ever to make your own pack because no more ID conflicts! Just know that your mod choices are limited & mostly still in early beta at best. I've only just started playing with the MultiMC launcher (also great for launching vanilla MC on a Mac running Java 7) & some of the mods from http://bot.notenoughmods.com/1.7.2.html. So far, of the few mods I've added, only Extra Utilities 1.1.0a is causing a start-up crash.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Official 1.7 modpacks will be released around 1-3 months from now according to multiple users.
3rd party modpacks for 1.7 will come even sooner! ;)

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013

soon_cat_by_huskyfish-d6g1qoe.jpg

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty good timing I'd say. I played Ultimate for a bunch of months, and just when I was losing my motivation to keep going with that modpack, along came Monster. I'm still going strong with Monster, so if the timing for 1.7 modpacks is "a few months" then I think it's gonna work out well for me, I should be losing my motivation for Monster right about then.

Reactions: RealSketch

99.99%derpy

Jul 29, 2019
I have barley touched up on every mod and wait for it 1.7.2 ftb packs are coming out and now soon i am going to be at square one 1.

Reactions: RealSketch

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013

"After invading Greece and receiving the submission of other key city-states, Philip II of Macedon sent a message to Sparta: "If I win this war, you will be slaves forever." In another version, he warned: "You are advised to submit without further delay, for if I bring my army into your land, I will destroy your farms, slay your people, and raze your city." According to both accounts, the Spartan ephors replied with one word: "If" (αἴκα).[18] Subsequently neither Philip nor Alexander attempted to capture the city."

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
"After invading Greece and receiving the submission of other key city-states, Philip II of Macedon sent a message to Sparta: "If I win this war, you will be slaves forever." In another version, he warned: "You are advised to submit without further delay, for if I bring my army into your land, I will destroy your farms, slay your people, and raze your city." According to both accounts, the Spartan ephors replied with one word: "If" (αἴκα).[18] Subsequently neither Philip nor Alexander attempted to capture the city."
...?