[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II with Ogreboy -=Dungeons, quests, bosses, RPG MMO in Minecraft!=-

Ogreboy

Jul 29, 2019
splash.png

FTB has not quite yet pinpointed the cause for several modpacks having download issues. As a result, they are advising to use the CurseCDN as the download location. I have had some reports of the Atlanta-2 server working as well.
———————————————————————————————————————
One ring to build them all….

Draconis is in danger. You arrive just as the call for help is sent across the land by the king looking for able-bodied citizens to join the guard to help with monster attacks that are on the rise!

Journey through a town that is thriving and interactive. Help the merchants out with tasks and slowly uncover the darker side of what is happening here and ultimately try to bring peace back to this troubled land.

Combining CustomNPC's and HQM for a true MMO experience, you will talk to npc's, kill bosses and adventure in the land of draconis in ways you have not yet experienced in a modpack!
Currently the only modpack to utilize the customnpc mod AND HQM together and featured on the customnpc website!

In an homage to the world’s of Tolkien(no ic2 here!) I have put together this modpack to bring back adventure to minecraft. Centered around a magic and low-tech theme, you can choose to become a farming magnate or travel to middle-earth and strive to be a powerful warrior or mage or even get married!

There is variety in the overworld as well! With Biome’s ‘O Plenty you will not only have a wide range of lands to visit and explore, but you will also have variety with Ars Magica, Roguelike Dungeons, and MineCraft Comes Alive. The adventuring has just begun!

Still not enough? Not only will you have access to all the overworld biomes and features but with Witchery and Extra Utilities you will have access to exotic dimensions to explore as well!

So have fun and enjoy the Fantasy world of Middle-Earth!

….and in the darkness mine them.
———————————————————————————————————————​
The all-new and improved TolkienCraft modpack is now available! Quests used in a way you haven't seen before (I hope) and not in a skyblock format.

Yes, that's right, all the love and openess of standard modded minecraft with an MMO feel!

I do ask that anyone playing keep these things in mind:
  • The Regions that come with this modpack map should not be built in, as updates are released they will be overwritten.
  • The Mods are in relatively stable status, but are still considered beta. If you run across a crash, please report it at the modpacks website.
  • Quests are far from done, with many more planned in subsequent releases.
  • Bugs with quests, please report them at the modpack website as well.
  • MOST IMPORTANTLY - Please provide feedback.

Currently the version released is 2.2.2 for SSP and SMP.

You can currently download from the FTB launcher using the pack code tolkienadv2.

Now with an un-official, official texture pack! Head over to BDCraft to check it out!
———————————————————————————————————————​
For those experiencing performance problems, many users have experienced results from one or more of these added:
  • @SatanicSanta and his JVM arguments
  • Optifine (I use this too and it doesn't seem to have any issues with this pack)
  • and FastCraft by player
Hey guys I am here to play this awesome modpack that you never seen before. I am sure you will like this, so feel free to take a look at my episodes and give me feedback !
This modpack is made by @GreatOrator
Find this modpack on FTB Launcher by entering code: tolkienadv2

EPISODE 1 - Jurney Awaits !

Reactions: GreatOrator