Status
Not open for further replies.

WaffleMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
[Simple But Fun]

Author:

WaffleMonkey, MonkeyKing5000

N/A

First go to the link above and then download FastCraft jar and wait once finished. Finally copy FastCraft jar and put it into SimpleButFun mods folder.

Pack Code:
N/A

Description:
This is a pack that is meant for people, who don't have a beefy computer and want to enjoy a few popular mods put together. Thermal Expansion for useful machines, Big Reactors give people the power they need, TreeCapitator, are you sick and tired of cutting down giant trees this well make it 10 times faster!. Pam's Harvest is full of food and crops just what a farmer needs, Tinkerers Construct to get the job done, ThaumCraft the magic behide everything. ThaumicTinkerers if casting tools isn't your style try magical tools, Not Enough Items for the people who can't remember all the new recipes, MineFactory Reloaded to me its just for the potato gun :), and Biomes'O Plenty who doesn't like a different terrain with their new mods. Thank you to all the mod developers who made this modpack possible.

Future Mods:
-IronChest
-Twilight Forest

How to become famous on this thread comment a bug or issue and ill try my best to fix it, or helping me make this possible.
-Mojang
-FTB Team
-ElectricFTW
-More Coming Soon

BattleGear 2
Big Reactors
Biomes'O Plenty
BuildCraft
CoFHCore
CodeChickenCore
(Highly Recommended) FastCraft
ForgeMultipart
Mantle
MineFactory Reloaded
NetherOres
NothEnoughItems(NEI)
Pam's Harvest
ThaumCraft
Thaumic Tinkerers

Thermal Dynamics
Thermal Expansion

Thermal Foundation
Tinkerers Construct
TreeCapitator
Redstone Arsenal

Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/oKmqA

Last edited by a moderator:

ElectricFTW

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, I would like to say from a non-owner's propective that the pack is really good! I would highly recommend it. Also, I don't want to go against Waffle, but Optifine can cause crashing and possibly bug your game. I would recommend Fastcraft instead. It is a great mod that adds 1.8 terrain generation to 1.7.

(I don't own Fastcraft or anything connected to it, but here's the link. http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10820
And in 1.8 they fixed and sped up terrain generation and tweaked it incase you didn't know. So to sum, it up it's faster, easier for the computer and raises FPS.)

Last edited:

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
This is a friendly reminder to everyone that you can only distribute the code for public modpacks publicly. If you submit a private pack, you cannot make a forum thread about it.

I've contacted Wafflemonkey about releasing his pack as a public pack, but until then, if you're interested in the pack, contact Wafflemonkey privately to get the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.